Microsoft demonstrates the power of the cloud

#171N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 4/4/2014 10:27:35 PM
I wanted to block you, but some of your posts are amusing sometimes. What you said before is completely off topic, and that's why i didn't respond to it. All you're trying to do is take this topic as far away from where it supposed to be so that none of the focus is on what it should be.

Btw, I run an i3 alongside my 770, and I have yet to experience any bottlenecking in any games, which I run in 1080p. While that may be a viable option, there is really no entry level intel CPU at the moment that is going to bottleneck a GPU, because no game out is really taxing any GPU's to the fullest extent, other than Crysis 3 (and only in a few areas of the game), which is known for its un-optimized crappiness.

Keep posting about it, or don't, I don't care, but im done talking to you about something that bears absolutely no meaning to the topic we're posting in.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#172PraetorXynPosted 4/4/2014 10:31:25 PM
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
I wanted to block you, but some of your posts are amusing sometimes. What you said before is completely off topic, and that's why i didn't respond to it. All you're trying to do is take this topic as far away from where it supposed to be so that none of the focus is on what it should be.

Btw, I run an i3 alongside my 770, and I have yet to experience any bottlenecking in any games, which I run in 1080p. While that may be a viable option, there is really no entry level intel CPU at the moment that is going to bottleneck a GPU, because no game out is really taxing any GPU's to the fullest extent, other than Crysis 3 (and only in a few areas of the game), which is known for its un-optimized crappiness.

Keep posting about it, or don't, I don't care, but im done talking to you about something that bears absolutely no meaning to the topic we're posting in.

... Not all of us limit ourselves to 1080P you know. There are also certain games that are very hard to max, like the Metro games (2033 was much worse than Last Light) and The Witcher 2 with ubersampling, for instance.

Also, there are CPU intensive games, usually RTS games, that will run like garbage on an i3.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
#173Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/4/2014 10:34:36 PM
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...

You're the one who brought up the Titans and yada yada, I just brought up a similar video showing it can be done via GPU computation instead of a CPU

Don't bring up things off topic, then get made a fool and then QQ because its off topic.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant