#1Wolfx911Posted 4/3/2014 5:03:29 PM
Which one is better
#2axelfooley2k5Posted 4/3/2014 5:04:29 PM
Turbo grafx 16
---
FREEZE!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ
#3DarkHolesPosted 4/3/2014 5:16:41 PM
Wow what a bad attempt at a troll topic, get more creative or go home.
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#4PackersXLVPosted 4/3/2014 5:18:37 PM
Your coming in a Xbox one board and asking what's better between Xbox one and ps4 OK then. Well I have both consoles and right now I can honestly say Xbox one is more fun and was a better investment for me.
#5blacklabelicePosted 4/3/2014 5:32:18 PM
well obviously since you posted on the xbox one forums, obvious answer is obvious

except there are alot of sony fanboys lurking over here too looking to jump all over the xbox fanboys every time something negative happens. this place can really be a cesspool sometimes

but ill just pretend i didnt give an honest answer here and write this one off as a zero effort trolling attempt
#6RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/3/2014 6:29:12 PM
WiiU
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#7MOATS7798Posted 4/3/2014 6:33:09 PM(edited)
Oh this is easy....Let me answer...

If all you care about is specs, power, resolution and frame rates...get a PC...not a PS4...sorry Sony fans, you lose...reason why is because you can have all the PS4 offers but with PC you will get thousands of games that play and look better...on PS4 you'll talk about no great exclusives and actually think Infamous is a great games all of a sudden, forgetting it was average on PS3...
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#8AcePilotDev99Posted 4/3/2014 6:37:58 PM
Wolfx911 posted...
Which one is better

And...Ignored.
---
Number of Fanboys, Bigots, Idiots & Liars added to Ignore List: 22.
Own: Xbox ONE, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PS Vita, and Wii U. Love them All Play them All
#9ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/3/2014 7:25:27 PM
I find it hilarious that people are getting upset at this. lmao. Why call him a troll? Because truth hurts?
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#10DarthUchiha91Posted 4/3/2014 7:27:38 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
I find it hilarious that people are getting upset at this. lmao. Why call him a troll? Because truth hurts?

There would have to be actual truth in order for it to hurt.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.