PS4 Vs Xbox one

#1195_EclipsePosted 4/3/2014 7:40:31 PM(edited)
MOATS7798 posted...
Oh this is easy....Let me answer...

If all you care about is specs, power, resolution and frame rates...get a PC...not a PS4...sorry Sony fans, you lose...reason why is because you can have all the PS4 offers but with PC you will get thousands of games that play and look better...on PS4 you'll talk about no great exclusives and actually think Infamous is a great games all of a sudden, forgetting it was average on PS3...

PC is a different demographic so you just made a fool of yourself, may as well have told him to get a handheld

TC do some research, don't listen to fanboys on this board, they outright lie to make the XBO seem better than it is. Not to say its a bad console, but you're going to get a lot of nonsense here.

---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#12That_Damn_KidPosted 4/3/2014 7:47:18 PM(edited)
Wii U has Mario Kart 8 so a Wii U
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#13cmc140Posted 4/4/2014 3:50:29 AM
They are both great consoles ask yourself what exclusives do you like? Uncharted, last of us, infamous or do you like halo, and gears of war? I prefer ps4 to my xboxone don't care for gears our halo but I wanted to try titanfall.
#14LEGEND_725Posted 4/4/2014 3:53:29 AM
AcePilotDev99 posted...
Wolfx911 posted...
Which one is better

And...Ignored.

Lol nerd
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 4/4/2014 4:09:28 AM
AcePilotDev99 posted...
Wolfx911 posted...
Which one is better

And...Ignored.

Why do people feel the need to announce when they are ignoring someone? Is it supposed to bother then or something?
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#16jerrickPosted 4/4/2014 4:21:16 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
Oh this is easy....Let me answer...

If all you care about is specs, power, resolution and frame rates...get a PC...not a PS4...sorry Sony fans, you lose...reason why is because you can have all the PS4 offers but with PC you will get thousands of games that play and look better...on PS4 you'll talk about no great exclusives and actually think Infamous is a great games all of a sudden, forgetting it was average on PS3...

PC is a different demographic so you just made a fool of yourself, may as well have told him to get a handheld

TC do some research, don't listen to fanboys on this board, they outright lie to make the XBO seem better than it is. Not to say its a bad console, but you're going to get a lot of nonsense here.

this... don't expect to get much help on this board to aid in your decision. btw PS4 is better for me personally
#17ShELbY_GT500Posted 4/4/2014 5:46:14 AM
The Xbox One is better than the PS4
The PS4 is better than the Xbox One

There I just gave you the exact answers that you're going to get from anyone else TC.
#18duzantoPosted 4/8/2014 6:11:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19dnmtPosted 4/8/2014 6:28:13 AM(edited)
Spetsnaz420 posted...
AcePilotDev99 posted...
Wolfx911 posted...
Which one is better

And...Ignored.

Why do people feel the need to announce when they are ignoring someone? Is it supposed to bother then or something?

Must be some kind of inferiority complex. And to answer the TC's question the PS4 is better though I'd advise against buying any of the current gen consoles for the time being.
#20LEGEND_725Posted 4/8/2014 6:39:27 AM
Ps4: archaic and no features

Xbox one: Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you