PS4 Vs Xbox one

#21knightimexPosted 4/8/2014 5:48:52 AM
Even devs greatly favor PS4 over Xbox one.
The choice is insanely obvious.
---
Funniest Battlefield 4 picture ever.
https://i.imgur.com/dAYariw.jpg
#22Skynet82997Posted 4/8/2014 6:03:36 AM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
I find it hilarious that people are getting upset at this. lmao. Why call him a troll? Because truth hurts?

What truth? He didn't make a statement - he asked a question.

A question obviously designed to incite yet another flame thread of course. And the reason people get annoyed with this type of topic is simply because X1 fans on this board know that this is nothing more than another attempt to continue the negative/cesspool vibe of this board as a whole.

And where I come from, no one likes, or appreciates **** - stirring aholes.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#23Hierarchy225Posted 4/8/2014 6:04:15 AM
Your first mistake was making this thread. Your second mistake was not adding a Poll.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870 / Ice Safari: Snorunt, Bergminte, Dewgong
#24FordanaPosted 4/8/2014 6:04:47 AM
ps one
---
Slaximum
things are gettin weird...
#25cheezedadadaPosted 4/8/2014 6:08:36 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
I find it hilarious that people are getting upset at this. lmao. Why call him a troll? Because truth hurts?

There would have to be actual truth in order for it to hurt.

Haha I was going to say, what exactly is the "truth" that should be hurting us here? I feel like I am missing something.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. Gamefaqs: Where being a "gamer" means limiting yourself to one console.
#26g7g7g7g7Posted 4/8/2014 6:17:22 AM
They are both so hilariously similar that any conflict or favouritism is a total joke.

The honest answer is that they are both okay at what they do, there are slight differences but both have bad points and both have good points.
---
"You know what's most annoying about hearing neighbors having sex?,
When it's too quiet*" - Umbongo
#27dnmtPosted 4/8/2014 6:19:26 AM
g7g7g7g7 posted...
They are both so hilariously similar that any conflict or favouritism is a total joke.

The honest answer is that they are both okay at what they do, there are slight differences but both have bad points and both have good points.

If you're gonna handwave any and all differences like that then all we have left to compare them by is the price. Hmm.