Free gold from Microsoft

#1johannlloyd1Posted 4/3/2014 5:47:01 PM
I just got a message from Microsoft apologizing for the downtime around the Titanfall release, and that I'll get a week of free Gold for it. Not bad, MS, not bad.
---
Gt mwdude1
#2teh1337gosuPosted 4/3/2014 5:59:35 PM
Online on PC is free forever, with unlimited social networking, Steam, Skype, even xfire.

Titanfall uses azure on PC as well, its categorically superior to Xbox live.

I'm just speaking about the online, not trying to start a flame war.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#3Rdeal2Posted 4/3/2014 6:07:45 PM
Online is free on the PC? post a link to a isp that offers that
#4johannlloyd1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 6:08:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5nickr2d2Posted 4/3/2014 6:08:29 PM
Free gold? Cool beans. My subscription was gonna run out soon, too.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#6johannlloyd1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 6:10:37 PM
Pretty off topic there. My point was about MS giving us some free stuff after a snafu on their part, which is a nice gesture on their part. I know pc gaming is free online, but that has nothing to do with this.
---
Gt mwdude1
#7MOATS7798Posted 4/3/2014 6:13:26 PM
johannlloyd1 posted...
Pretty off topic there. My point was about MS giving us some free stuff after a snafu on their part, which is a nice gesture on their part. I know pc gaming is free online, but that has nothing to do with this.

Someone always has to remind Xbox fans in every topic how foolish we are that we actually enjoy our games and Console...No one is intelligent enough yet to figure out most of us don's give a **** and actually enjoy our games not piss-whine on the internet all day and night...
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#8johannlloyd1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 6:18:32 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
johannlloyd1 posted...

Someone always has to remind Xbox fans in every topic how foolish we are that we actually enjoy our games and Console...No one is intelligent enough yet to figure out most of us don's give a **** and actually enjoy our games not piss-whine on the internet all day and night...

Amen to that!
---
Gt mwdude1
#9RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/3/2014 6:28:07 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
Online on PC is free forever, with unlimited social networking, Steam, Skype, even xfire.

^^tool
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#10DamnEvilDogPosted 4/3/2014 6:51:33 PM
teh1337gosu posted...

Congrats on making your self look bad, it's such a shame now that people are just ripping you apart because of your lack of foresight when replying to this topic.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog