Microsoft just spit in my face

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft just spit in my face
2 years ago#1
So like some of you i also got a message saying " We know you experienced an issue signing in on your Xbox One on 03/11/2014. We apologize and will soon give you 7 days of xbox live gold for your convenience.

Wow, thanks for the 7 days of Gold M$. Too bad i don't care about this at all. If they really wanted to apologize for ********** up the day i took off work to play Titanfall.. but couldn't, they could have offered some money in my microsoft wallet so i could buy an add-on or an arcade game or a movie or something.

7 days of gold is a useless and very cheap gesture on money bags microsoft part.
2 years ago#2
GTFO and ignored
2 years ago#3
Lawboy2 posted...
GTFO and ignored

Classic fanboy response. I don't understand customer loyalty for a company that obviously does not care about the fans.
2 years ago#4
i honestly would of preferred nothing. The people at M$ and sitting there saying.. we know we screwed up, but here is 7 days of gold.. it's all better now.. ummm no, it's not.

Fanboys rejoice anyway..
2 years ago#5
You should spend that day off at anger management.
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#6
As much as I agree that the 7 day gold is worthless, it is not MS's fault you took a day off of work to play a game (lol) that 500k+ other people were going to be playing at the same time, overloading the servers. You should have seen that coming and planned accordingly.
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
2 years ago#7
If you paid $60 a year for live.. They literally just gave you $1.25.

Sound fair?
2 years ago#8
MasterSword546 posted...
As much as I agree that the 7 day gold is worthless, it is not MS's fault you took a day off of work to play a game (lol) that 500k+ other people were going to be playing at the same time, overloading the servers. You should have seen that coming and planned accordingly.

How is it funny that i took the day off to play the biggest game since launch for a console that i spent $500 on? I played the alpha and beta and was very excited for the game.. and yea i took the day off to drink some beers, relax, and play my game.
2 years ago#9
M$ does the bare minimum for their customers but expect the most out of them at the same time.

You pay 60 bucks a year for Xbox live gold and for what? To play multiplayer and that's basically it. No other real features.

M$ is sad man.
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
2 years ago#10
I didn't even try to sign in on the 11th, even though it says I had a problem doing so.

For me it's a free week for nothing, no complaining here.
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft just spit in my face

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived