Microsoft just spit in my face

#171TRC-G00SEPosted 4/4/2014 8:19:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#172LanternOfAshPosted 4/4/2014 8:19:32 AM
skermac posted...
Who over the age of 18 would take a day off work to play any game? I guess there are lots of immature people that would do that, and if not immature they are letting games rule their life, if they have a life outside gaming. Sad.

Who's more mature, the guy taking a day off to relax or the guy on the Internet calling him a loser for it?
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#173DrifterxAlphaPosted 4/4/2014 8:19:35 AM
I'm pretty sure your Live subscription doesnt contain a SLA.
Just be happy you got any acknowledgement from MS.
#174Juzten76Posted 4/4/2014 8:34:43 AM
Lisbon14215 posted...
I usually stay out of topics like this one, but I just can't help myself. This topic and the TC are perfect examples of what is wrong with gaming today and possibly society as a whole. Entitled, bratty man child who didn't get to play a video game on release day so he throws a fit because he doesn't feel like MS is compensating him enough. SMH. MS owes you nothing bud. They are not contractually obligated to make any sort of amends to you and yet they are giving you 7 days of gold. What's the problem? Do you want Bill Gates to personally come over your house, rub your tummy, and hand you a billion dollars for the inconvenience MS apparently caused you? As for you taking the day off from work, paid or otherwise, it's all irrelevant. Crap happens, especially on launch days. Would you be crying so hard if a transformer blew and you went without power that day? Do you think your electric company would feel the need to give you 7 free days of electricity because you took off of work to play a video game, and because of the power outage, you couldn't?

I agree. My brother and sister-in-law give their 5 year old kid things just to get him to do what they want. They actually bribe him to get him to behave. He'll grow up to be a little entitled **** just like TC.
#175EllesarienPosted 4/4/2014 8:38:43 AM
LanternOfAsh posted...
skermac posted...
Who over the age of 18 would take a day off work to play any game? I guess there are lots of immature people that would do that, and if not immature they are letting games rule their life, if they have a life outside gaming. Sad.

Who's more mature, the guy taking a day off to relax or the guy on the Internet calling him a loser for it?

The guy on the internet calling him a loser.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#176MrSpaM111Posted 4/4/2014 8:52:43 AM
Ellesarien posted...
LanternOfAsh posted...
skermac posted...

---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#177drclaeysPosted 4/4/2014 8:58:16 AM
Friends,

I wish my posts got this much attention, everyone ignores me. many times, the responses are WAYYYY funnier then the original topic. Sometimes you dont even see a HINT of the first topic in the posts all all.

When the power goes out in my house, I can not play any video games, the Electric company does not give me money off my bill. they just say.. Mother nature, a tree fell on the wires.

At least M$ gave you something. You know how they Love money, that week must have really hurt them. Thank you for sharing.

Eagles931 posted...
I literally read all the replies.....

LMFAO

---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
I have been to Ukraine 3 times, My wife and daughter are from Ukraine. Republicans are SOMEHOW to blame.
#178AWarAmp84Posted 4/4/2014 9:03:17 AM
Ellesarien posted...
LanternOfAsh posted...
skermac posted...

Wow. People act like taking a "me" day is a terrible thing. I'm sorry but if I have vacation days/sick days to use up and I know my employer has no issue with me doing so then who cares? Even if I want to stay home just to count how many hairs I have on my big toe, so what? Maybe if you guys had a real job where you weren't so easily replaceable(ie. fast food industry) you wouldn't be so worried about taking a day off here and there. In my job I have people who can cover for me and I do the same for them.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#179vgsrulePosted 4/4/2014 9:04:40 AM
I actually read this whole topic. Not sure why. My opinions on the matter:

1. TC is acting entitled, you aren't owed any more than you got, if that.
2. Many people don't seem to realize server don't just "improve" with next gen or better technology.
3. TC and anyone else are completely entitled to use their free day as they wish. Everyone else is entitled to their opinion on whether it was spent wisely.
4. I find it amusing how every topic becomes Sony vs. MS. Yeah, the PSN goes down too. Is that relevant? Not really.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#180WiggityWhackPosted 4/4/2014 9:13:55 AM
vgsrule posted...
I actually read this whole topic. Not sure why. My opinions on the matter:

1. TC is acting entitled, you aren't owed any more than you got, if that.
2. Many people don't seem to realize server don't just "improve" with next gen or better technology.
3. TC and anyone else are completely entitled to use their free day as they wish. Everyone else is entitled to their opinion on whether it was spent wisely.
4. I find it amusing how every topic becomes Sony vs. MS. Yeah, the PSN goes down too. Is that relevant? Not really.

Totally agree with all points. To the people making fun of TC for taking a day off: His days are free to do whatever he wants with. I took a couple days off when Bioshock Infinite came out and I don't regret it. I work 10 hour days and weekends are usually spent running errands and catching up on life. I wanted some time to enjoy myself and had vacation days left over. Does that make me a loser? I don't think so.