Microsoft just spit in my face

#181PackersXLVPosted 4/4/2014 9:29:23 AM
TC I've been with Xbox live since day one launch I remember waiting in line for the store to open to get my Xbox live starter kit.
I remember playing Whacked that night man it was fun I wish they bring that back. Anyways I'm on my 11 or 12th year and I've not received a darn thing from MS not even as thank you.
So seeing topics like this really annoys me so what you missed one day of Xbox live like it has not happened before grow up tc and move on.
#182saleamaPosted 4/4/2014 9:32:38 AM
badmanneil posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You should spend that day off at anger management.

Truth is that M$ has treated loyal fans like ******, and i am sick and tired of it. Remember the ***** storm of last year? Don't want to get into it, but M$ really needs to step it up and this is not a good start

LOL....and will still be on line when the next big MS thing comes out...
#183skermacPosted 4/4/2014 9:35:24 AM
LanternOfAsh posted...
skermac posted...
Who over the age of 18 would take a day off work to play any game? I guess there are lots of immature people that would do that, and if not immature they are letting games rule their life, if they have a life outside gaming. Sad.

Who's more mature, the guy taking a day off to relax or the guy on the Internet calling him a loser for it?

If the guy on the internet took off a day from work to call others losers he is a loser too. I only takes days off for people not material things.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#184skermacPosted 4/4/2014 9:37:20 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
LanternOfAsh posted...
skermac posted...
Who over the age of 18 would take a day off work to play any game? I guess there are lots of immature people that would do that, and if not immature they are letting games rule their life, if they have a life outside gaming. Sad.

Who's more mature, the guy taking a day off to relax or the guy on the Internet calling him a loser for it?

The guy on the internet calling him a loser.

Wow. People act like taking a "me" day is a terrible thing. I'm sorry but if I have vacation days/sick days to use up and I know my employer has no issue with me doing so then who cares? Even if I want to stay home just to count how many hairs I have on my big toe, so what? Maybe if you guys had a real job where you weren't so easily replaceable(ie. fast food industry) you wouldn't be so worried about taking a day off here and there. In my job I have people who can cover for me and I do the same for them.

Nothing wrong with taking me time off. But it seems a little odd when people plan for months to take off a day just to play a game on launch day. A game is just as playable the day after launch for me. Plus I don't lose money by taking a day off.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#185DarkMark942Posted 4/4/2014 9:43:04 AM
I still can't believe he literally wants a free game for some f***ing down time. LOL!!!!
---
Seattle Seahawks
#186Bellum_SacrumPosted 4/4/2014 9:45:55 AM
DarkMark942 posted...
I still can't believe he literally wants a free game for some f***ing down time. LOL!!!!

I still can't believe people still use "lol" and smileys at the end of their sentences to pretend they aren't mad.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#187CraiCrushnaPosted 4/4/2014 9:46:06 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
GTFO and ignored

GTFO, REPORTED AND IGNORED
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5721070
Carpetfresh(Xbox and PS3) Crai Crushna(League of Legends)
#188badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 10:27:32 AM
OkayPlayer1 posted...
CapwnD posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
Tc is hilariously trolling you all

Hilarious is giving him way too much credit.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/710575-batman-arkham-origins/67632464?page=1

So right there is why this topic is bogus, why the TC badmanneil is either the biggest hypocrite ever or just being a dnmt-esque troll. Not really sure where the hilarious comes in. It's pretty much embarrassing.

Haha yep this. His posts in this topic alone we're enough to show his hypocrisy but it's always nice when direct proof gets thrown out there. But this was an entertaining topic TC, so kudos on that.

Arkham Origins is a terrible game. It was filled with glitches and crashes at launch. You're fooling yourself if you think it won't affect Arkham Knight sales negatively.. which is why they should sue. If anything the topic validates me..
#189sheep007Posted 4/4/2014 10:28:58 AM
I feel sorry for the 95% of Xbox fans who aren't just jerks, but the minority are... vocal. They give the rest of them a bad name. Personally I'm a PS4 owner, but I would buy the Xbone if it had a DS4 instead of the current controller.
---
"My game won't let me buy a girlfriend." - GamersTavern
The official Mareep of the pokemon X and Y boards.
#190EvilTrashPosted 4/4/2014 10:34:53 AM
TC's complaint is like shaking your fist at the clouds because you took a day off work and it happened to rain. Some things you simply can't control and they aren't anyone's responsibility to rectify for you.