Microsoft just spit in my face

#191badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 9:35:56 AM
TRC-G00SE posted...
$4.99 divided by 31(days in march) = $0.16 This assuming you pay the full price for Live.

You want 16 cents added to your account? Or did you want a free game for a little bit of downtime?

I have a friend that took off work to play ps4 and PSN was down for maintenance most of the day......**** happens.

The launch day of Titanfall was ruined. A free game would of been nice, or make the first DLC for Titanfall free for everyone.. That actually would of made me happy. 7 days of live is a joke
#192badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 9:37:56 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
LanternOfAsh posted...
skermac posted...
Who over the age of 18 would take a day off work to play any game? I guess there are lots of immature people that would do that, and if not immature they are letting games rule their life, if they have a life outside gaming. Sad.

Who's more mature, the guy taking a day off to relax or the guy on the Internet calling him a loser for it?

The guy on the internet calling him a loser.

Wow. People act like taking a "me" day is a terrible thing. I'm sorry but if I have vacation days/sick days to use up and I know my employer has no issue with me doing so then who cares? Even if I want to stay home just to count how many hairs I have on my big toe, so what? Maybe if you guys had a real job where you weren't so easily replaceable(ie. fast food industry) you wouldn't be so worried about taking a day off here and there. In my job I have people who can cover for me and I do the same for them.

LOL. Thanks for posting this. It's clear that most people on these boards don't have real jobs. PTO are days that I work for. They are mine. I don't have to tell my supervisor at all what i am doing. I am entitled to a me day whenever i want.
#193Brandon16XtremePosted 4/4/2014 9:42:51 AM(edited)
You possibly lost a day at most signing into live, they give you 7 free days.

Yeah they totally spit in your face, 5 star topic, congrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
#194Joey-ZazaPosted 4/4/2014 9:53:33 AM
Do you want to start comparing careers, PTO benefits? Income? Seriously, what do you want from me?

I think it's irresponsible to schedule your life and time around a release of a video game.

I take days off for vacations, and because I need to or else I stop accruing PTO.

I'm sorry you don't take pride in your work, and feel the need to belittle those who find what you did asinine.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#195Rishah0078Posted 4/4/2014 10:29:54 AM
"I made an error in my calculations and demand that I get compensated for a minor inconvenience because I think I am more important than I actually am!"

This is what you sound like to me. I have taken days off for video games, sporting events, comedy shows, etc (I've only been getting PTO for 4 years now, you've probably had plenty more opportunities), and when my things don't pan out, I don't go off and rage because of it.

I'm sorry your day didn't go as planned. Things happen. Get over it. Don't act like MS didn't give you fair value, they gave you as much as most modern companies would. Try telling a baseball team that you took a day off and a game got rained out. Try telling the airline you took a day off and your flight was delayed. MS didn't treat you any worse than anyone else would.

For the record, MS still sucks at customer service, but your whining is still pointless.
#196skermacPosted 4/4/2014 10:51:16 AM
badmanneil posted...
TRC-G00SE posted...
$4.99 divided by 31(days in march) = $0.16 This assuming you pay the full price for Live.

You want 16 cents added to your account? Or did you want a free game for a little bit of downtime?

I have a friend that took off work to play ps4 and PSN was down for maintenance most of the day......**** happens.

The launch day of Titanfall was ruined. A free game would of been nice, or make the first DLC for Titanfall free for everyone.. That actually would of made me happy. 7 days of live is a joke

Be thankful for small things. Everyone feels entitled to something and big companies simply do not care.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#197LanternOfAshPosted 4/4/2014 11:25:55 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Do you want to start comparing careers, PTO benefits? Income? Seriously, what do you want from me?

I think it's irresponsible to schedule your life and time around a release of a video game.

I take days off for vacations, and because I need to or else I stop accruing PTO.

I'm sorry you don't take pride in your work, and feel the need to belittle those who find what you did asinine.

Ok, well a lot of people have different vacation setups then you do and it doesn't matter when they take off. I don't have to work to earn vacation. Stop thinking it's irresponsible just because it is for you.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#198badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 11:29:09 AM
LanternOfAsh posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...

Ok, well a lot of people have different vacation setups then you do and it doesn't matter when they take off. I don't have to work to earn vacation. Stop thinking it's irresponsible just because it is for you.

So because my company gives me 15 days PTO every year and chose to take one day off to relax and play titanfall that automatically means im irresponsible and don't take pride in my work? You don't know anything about me, or what i do. You statement is completely asinine and false
#199Joey-ZazaPosted 4/4/2014 11:30:41 AM
I get 17 days (2.62 hours a week) and sure do what you want.

My wife would kill me if I used a day off for a video game. We don't get to vacation often.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#200badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 11:42:47 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
I get 17 days (2.62 hours a week) and sure do what you want.

My wife would kill me if I used a day off for a video game. We don't get to vacation often.

How is any of that my problem? You come on here acting like everyone should live their life the way you do.