Microsoft just spit in my face

#31Will42505Posted 4/3/2014 8:48:37 PM
This topic is just awesome.
---
Fan of SOCOM 1 and 2? Want a good shooter with a great community then please support H-Hour at sofstudios.com
#32Foreign ObjectsPosted 4/3/2014 8:52:53 PM
Is this the first time your parents bought you a popular game on release day?
Servers ALWAYS go down when big games get released. It's not MS's fault you took a day off from school to play.

What an entitled little sook you are.
---
etc
#330PTICSPosted 4/3/2014 8:53:07 PM
Miscrosoft spits in the faces of people who don't want to be cool
#34Cornbread4lifePosted 4/3/2014 8:54:39 PM
godslayer61 posted...
godslayer61 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

hey mod you mod my comment but not the others that are worse or the guy saying he deserves to be spit at on the face . do your job properly or quit are you going to mod this post to for no reason

There's a dispute form for that. The rest of us don't need to see you whine about getting caught.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#35badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 8:55:48 PM
godslayer61 posted...
dementedlullaby posted...
Anyone impatient enough to take a day off work for a video game deserves spit in their face.

at least he has a job unlike you sponging off of your parents , people like you should be covered in tar and pi$$3% on for being such a pathetic soul that thinks you have a right to tell anyone what to do with there time . A lot of people would say your a loser for playing games because there for children but are they right nope or are they???

Also, like i said in a previous post

In the grown up world there is this thing called Paid Time Off.
It's pretty amazing.. it's like magic.. you don't have to go to work and you still get paid...wow!! I know, sounds amazing.... You can use these days for whatever you want, whenever you want because they are your days that you worked for...
#36badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 8:56:49 PM
Foreign Objects posted...
Is this the first time your parents bought you a popular game on release day?
Servers ALWAYS go down when big games get released. It's not MS's fault you took a day off from school to play.

What an entitled little sook you are.

lol.. cool story bro.

Why don't you look at my karma, and when my profile was created. Then keep your mouth shut
#37BoomerHelllPosted 4/3/2014 9:00:21 PM
MachineZed posted...
Lets do some math, you lost a day of being online, they give you seven. That is a gain of six days.
#38godslayer61Posted 4/3/2014 9:02:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39dementedlullabyPosted 4/3/2014 9:08:08 PM(edited)
badmanneil posted...
godslayer61 posted...
dementedlullaby posted...
Anyone impatient enough to take a day off work for a video game deserves spit in their face.

Insert useless dribble here

Also, like i said in a previous post

In the grown up world there is this thing called Paid Time Off.
It's pretty amazing.. it's like magic.. you don't have to go to work and you still get paid...wow!! I know, sounds amazing.... You can use these days for whatever you want, whenever you want because they are your days that you worked for...

Obviously taking a day off for launch day (online only game mind you) when server issues are almost expected is a very intelligent thing to do. You're right. I concede to your brilliance.

Also LOL @ the other guy.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#40BigBOO2UPosted 4/3/2014 9:12:14 PM
SuperHoneyBunny posted...
I hope Phil Spencer comes to your house and gives you a briefcase full of money.
Then says, "Ha just kidding". Punches you in the gut, grabs the briefcase and takes a dump on your Xbox One.
"It's not easy running a video game company you little brat, now get back to work".

What you describe is ironically what Microsoft has basically done with their "free week" silliness.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.