Why Hasn't Microsoft Publicly Announced They've already Sold 4 million XB1s?

#51LEGEND_725Posted 4/4/2014 3:12:37 AM
Homie_202 posted...
Again its funny how xbox fans now bash indies since they no longer are getting indie support. Also project spark isnt out so that doesnt count. Besides you cant set aside indies. There are a lot of people whi think indies games are better then most games that are big AAA games. And even if ryse is the best looking game its still boring as all hell and all of the like 20 indies that are out for ps4 are better then it.

Denial or reassurance? Can't tell
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#52Homie_202Posted 4/4/2014 3:19:38 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
Again its funny how xbox fans now bash indies since they no longer are getting indie support. Also project spark isnt out so that doesnt count. Besides you cant set aside indies. There are a lot of people whi think indies games are better then most games that are big AAA games. And even if ryse is the best looking game its still boring as all hell and all of the like 20 indies that are out for ps4 are better then it.

Not denial at all. I had WAY more fun playing resogun on my ps4 then anything on my xbox one. Its just a better game then anything the xbox has to offer. But thats my opiniom and saying one game is better then another isnt fact. But to say the xbox has more games is just false. You again cant leave out indie games because again they are still GAMES. At the end of the day isnt that what u are saying is that the xbox has more games? Well it doesnt.
#53CharadeSmithPosted 4/4/2014 3:26:39 AM
Homie_202 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

Not denial at all. I had WAY more fun playing resogun on my ps4 then anything on my xbox one. Its just a better game then anything the xbox has to offer. But thats my opiniom and saying one game is better then another isnt fact. But to say the xbox has more games is just false. You again cant leave out indie games because again they are still GAMES. At the end of the day isnt that what u are saying is that the xbox has more games? Well it doesnt.

lol don't bother. indies are like garlic to dudebros.

Meanwhile not only does Resogun and Mercenary Kings > Ryse, but they also > AC4 and > Thief and other AAA multiplats.
#54Homie_202Posted 4/4/2014 3:29:41 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
Homie_202 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

Meanwhile not only does Resogun and Mercenary Kings > Ryse, but they also > AC4 and > Thief and other AAA multiplats.

Lol indies are like garlic to dudebros. Im stealing that.
#55LEGEND_725Posted 4/4/2014 3:32:14 AM
Homie_202 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
Homie_202 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

Lol indies are like garlic to dudebros. Im stealing that.

Indies arent graded on the same scale as real games nerds
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#56Homie_202Posted 4/4/2014 3:34:49 AM
What are you talking about? How arent they? Because they dont have a giant budget or dev ream backing them? To me that makes them even more impressive. That post is just dumb.
#57LEGEND_725Posted 4/4/2014 3:38:03 AM
Homie_202 posted...
What are you talking about? How arent they? Because they dont have a giant budget or dev ream backing them? To me that makes them even more impressive. That post is just dumb.

I explained it 100s of times kid
---
#58stawg007Posted 4/4/2014 3:39:41 AM
Fanboys are quite possibly the saddest people on the planet

To be so attached that you have to go to the rival plastics board and bash it every single day of your life to reassure yourself is so incredibly pathetic

That goes for all fanboys and not just the numerous Sony fanboys the plague this board
#59Homie_202Posted 4/4/2014 3:40:56 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

I explained it 100s of times kid

Not in this topic you didnt. Also im not a kid. If anyone is acting like a kid here its you. All of your posts have been immature.
#60Homie_202Posted 4/4/2014 3:41:55 AM
stawg007 posted...
Fanboys are quite possibly the saddest people on the planet

To be so attached that you have to go to the rival plastics board and bash it every single day of your life to reassure yourself is so incredibly pathetic

That goes for all fanboys and not just the numerous Sony fanboys the plague this board

I agree with this. I post similar stuff like this all over the boards.