Xbox One boss recalls "wrong" decisions from last summer, promises gamer-first

#1zerooo0Posted 4/4/2014 7:19:01 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-boss-recalls-wrong-decisions-from-last-summer-promises-gamer-first-approach-going-forward/1100-6418776/

I'm honestly excited with Phil being the head right now. He is really what Xbox needs right now as from the video it seems like he understands what we want. Now lets just hope he delivers. I mean nothing can be as bad as the PR they had last year at E3, so hopefully it can only get better from their. MS won E3 last year in the games, to me, but they just shot themselves in the foot every time they talked. I think they realized this, so maybe they will just focus on the games now.

I think this E3 will be the best E3 we have had in years coming from MS, Sony, and hopefully Nintendo will all have great E3's this year. This is an exciting time with a new head of Xbox.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2ssjgohhkuPosted 4/4/2014 9:12:50 AM
Yeah totally what we need right: http://www.destructoid.com/ms-says-gamers-will-buy-everything-including-xbox-one-254678.phtml
#3DarkHolesPosted 4/4/2014 9:16:29 AM
Agreed but none of the bad stuff happened at e3 btw, i have no idea where people are getting this from.
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#4TBONE_OGPosted 4/4/2014 9:19:32 AM
DarkHoles posted...
Agreed but none of the bad stuff happened at e3 btw, i have no idea where people are getting this from.

Yes, it happened before but e3 is still tainted because people knew about the DRM, etc. and MS said nothing on the matter, then announced the console price.

Then hours later Sony conference....
---
Always O.G.
#5axelfooley2k5Posted 4/4/2014 9:30:29 AM
"The super core guys, they will buy everything. They will buy all devices, but most people really only do buy one device, and if you're going to think about what that one device is, we believe an all-in-one system that does the best games and TV and entertainment will be something that's really unique."

oh no.....not good
---
FREEZE!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ
#62PartyOIigarchyPosted 4/4/2014 9:32:11 AM
Phil's just a puppet. He says what MS tells him to say.
#7BansDontWorkPosted 4/4/2014 9:38:55 AM
^ I think you're getting him confused with Major Nelson
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#8billsfanno1Posted 4/4/2014 9:39:14 AM
DarkHoles posted...

The critical damage at E3 came from Mattrick telling the media during an interview that MS has a solution for military personnel deployed without access to internet, it's called the X360.

They did put on a nice E3 presentation (MS was already in damage control mode by then), but it's as if the only thing critics had on their mind while watching it was DRM. Sony's E3 presser in contrast was extremely dull and lackluster -- it wasn't until the very end when they posted $399 and no DRM that people woke up and started clapping. MS gave them that moment on a silver platter. They still haven't recovered from it.
#9EnclavePosted 4/4/2014 9:41:17 AM
This all comes off as PR speak. I'll believe it when I see it.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.