Phil Spencer: we made the wrong decisions

#1embrandedonePosted 4/4/2014 8:25:20 AM
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/21207/article/phil-spencer-on-xbox-one-we-made-wrong-decisions-and-had-to-revisit-them-we-re-going-to-push-games-at-e3/
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#2zerooo0Posted 4/4/2014 8:27:46 AM
Good learn from the mistakes of the past and improve on it MS.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#3pwnater777Posted 4/4/2014 8:28:36 AM
If they do truly have so many games that it all barely fits into the E3 press conference, I'll buy an Xbox One. If they only say that because they're going to try to squeeze as many games as possible around pointless and unnecessary talk of things like Kinect, the cloud, or snapping apps, they'll just be wasting plenty of their time on things that gamers don't care too much about.

Also, an official price drop (revealed in good fashion, not just obviously to rival the PS4) would be nice.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4SuperSuikodenPosted 4/4/2014 8:28:59 AM
Nice that they know their mistakes. Never too late, revisit them.
---
Steam/Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me A Hero
3DS FC: 4699-7127-1486 NNID: CallMeAHero
#5BSerenityPosted 4/4/2014 8:30:25 AM
Obvious is obvious. Now if only they would shut up about console power.

Onward to the future!
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#6MrSpaM111Posted 4/4/2014 8:36:46 AM
"Thankfully, now that we have one of the actual Team Xbox guys in charge of the team, Phil does not mince words about the last year. He acknowledged that they made a lot of wrong decisions, namely alluding to Xbox One's DRM and always online policies, among others. Phil also says that they had to revisit them."

Doesn't this just mean...

"Were going to slowly re-incorporate everything everybody hated about our original idea for the console now, and nobody can do anything about it because they've already bought it, and they will now accept any old BS we throw at them"

?!?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#7Ch3wyPosted 4/4/2014 8:38:33 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
"Thankfully, now that we have one of the actual Team Xbox guys in charge of the team, Phil does not mince words about the last year. He acknowledged that they made a lot of wrong decisions, namely alluding to Xbox One's DRM and always online policies, among others. Phil also says that they had to revisit them."

"Were going to slowly re-incorporate everything everybody hated about our original idea for the console now, and nobody can do anything about it because they've already bought it, and they will now accept any old BS we throw at them"

?!?

No, it does not.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#8snowboard340Posted 4/4/2014 8:38:53 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

?!?

Doesn't this post mean "I'm being super obvious about my trolling, and nobody can do anything about it!"
#9MrSpaM111Posted 4/4/2014 8:45:09 AM
So somebody care to explain to me exactly what "Revisiting DRM and always online policy's" actually means then instead of writing herp derp replies?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#10zerooo0Posted 4/4/2014 8:54:23 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
So somebody care to explain to me exactly what "Revisiting DRM and always online policy's" actually means then instead of writing herp derp replies?

Probably revisit as in see how they could make it works, what needs to be tweeking, how IF they could POSSIBLY re-implement in a MUCH USER FRIENDLY WAY, EXAMINE the Steam model, and do more research on the field.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton