5 year old discovers a hole in the X1's security system

#11TrueBlue91Posted 4/4/2014 9:15:13 AM
cheezedadada posted...
TC if you think things like this are embarrassing, never search "Playstation Network Outage" on google. If this 5 year old stumbling across a bug is embarrassing, I can't imagine your reaction to 77 million accounts being hacked.

77 million accounts?

GTFO.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#12cmincPosted 4/4/2014 9:15:57 AM
Renamon posted...
Me thinks that that kid will grow up to be the next mass hacker on the internet that wants to hack major banks, etc.

Theres a cool quote i heard a little bit ago that says something to the effect of, "the prodical child, at 20, is just another adult." Seems apt. Even though after saying it, it kind of isn't.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#13heffley19Posted 4/4/2014 9:17:21 AM
cheezedadada posted...
TC if you think things like this are embarrassing, never search "Playstation Network Outage" on google. If this 5 year old stumbling across a bug is embarrassing, I can't imagine your reaction to 77 million accounts being hacked.

Don't mention Playstation's failures, this is about Microsoft and how they aren't as good and if you bring up past issues well then...
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#14Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 9:17:27 AM
Laylow12 posted...
So much for security on that console.

And notice how the MSDF attacks me instead of aknowledge and discuss the issue at hand.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#15MrImpatient35Posted 4/4/2014 9:18:45 AM
DojoMax posted...
I was wondering when the troll version of this thread was going to be posted.

lmao I knew it would happen really fast!
---
FML
#16Laylow12Posted 4/4/2014 9:21:00 AM
Muryo posted...
Laylow12 posted...
So much for security on that console.

And notice how the MSDF attacks me instead of aknowledge and discuss the issue at hand.

They never address the topic at hand. It's always character attacks on the messenger. I think thats MSDF rule number one.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#17dnmtPosted 4/4/2014 9:21:09 AM
I almost didn't enter this thread thinking it must be a joke. Oh MS, you'll never stop surprising me..
#18Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 9:33:45 AM
dnmt posted...
I almost didn't enter this thread thinking it must be a joke. Oh MS, you'll never stop surprising me..

At the very least they rewarded the kid, and props to him for reporting it as opposed to spread the news online.
---
#19Laylow12Posted 4/4/2014 9:37:02 AM
Good thing they don't feature a microphone and camera hooked up to the internet 24/hrs a day where other security flaws can be exposed.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#20Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 9:58:05 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Good thing they don't feature a microphone and camera hooked up to the internet 24/hrs a day where other security flaws can be exposed.

---