5 year old discovers a hole in the X1's security system

#121Jiggy101011Posted 4/5/2014 3:22:27 PM
ssjgohhku posted...
cheezedadada posted...
TC if you think things like this are embarrassing, never search "Playstation Network Outage" on google. If this 5 year old stumbling across a bug is embarrassing, I can't imagine your reaction to 77 million accounts being hacked.

PSN was hacked by a professional group of hackers who did nothing but hacking in their free time meanwhile Xbox One was hacked by a random 5 year old who wanted to play adult games. I wonder which one is more embarrassing.

It wasn't hacked, did you not bother to read the article? The 5 year old managed to log in to his dads account because instead of inputting a password he spammed the spacebar.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#122duces9killaPosted 4/5/2014 5:20:19 PM
It got hacked so deal with it
#123leelee3105Posted 4/5/2014 5:38:19 PM
duces9killa posted...

No it didn't troll harder trolly mctrollerson. King of the trolls
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#124Jiggy101011Posted 4/5/2014 5:41:05 PM
duces9killa posted...

Ugh another person who didn't read the article and just parrots more misinformation, you should be ashamed that you couldn't even read the article before commenting on it.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#125shdwdrgnixPosted 4/5/2014 6:09:47 PM
Microsoft must feel pretty bad that a 5 year old outsmarted them with their own security
#126SparkItUpPosted 4/5/2014 7:55:14 PM
Dormmamu posted...
Did M$ ever do anything to you that required multiple government investigations to fix?

Do you not watch the news? Where have you been? Congress has been investigating the NSA & those that helped them for about 4 or 5 months now. You do realize that Microsoft is one of the companies involved right? This is factual information.
#127animefan1000Posted 4/5/2014 8:00:55 PM
To quote reviewtechusa and this goes to sony and microsoft fans, "SHUT UP!"
Both companies are run by humans, and guess what, humans make mistakes.
---
Lady Plutia's favorite pet and husband of Lady Blanc
3ds friend code:4511-0818-1530
#128leelee3105Posted 4/5/2014 8:21:58 PM
Juzten76 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
cheezedadada posted...
TC if you think things like this are embarrassing, never search "Playstation Network Outage" on google. If this 5 year old stumbling across a bug is embarrassing, I can't imagine your reaction to 77 million accounts being hacked.

PSN was hacked by a professional group of hackers who did nothing but hacking in their free time meanwhile Xbox One was hacked by a random 5 year old who wanted to play adult games. I wonder which one is more embarrassing.

Entering spaces is not hacking. He found a bug on the X1. He didn't hack into a computer system and steal private information. No need to wonder. Having someone hack your security and steal thousands of your customers credit card numbers is far more embarrassing than a kid finding a bug that allows him to log into his dad's video game profile.

---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!