5 year old discovers a hole in the X1's security system

#21blacklabelicePosted 4/4/2014 10:02:51 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
TC if you think things like this are embarrassing, never search "Playstation Network Outage" on google. If this 5 year old stumbling across a bug is embarrassing, I can't imagine your reaction to 77 million accounts being hacked.

77 million accounts?

GTFO.

leave it to the dedicated hands of a fanboy to pull numbers out of their asses to try to make some irrelevant point in attempt to start an argument.
#22blacklabelicePosted 4/4/2014 10:04:39 AM
but lol i got a chuckle out of this. kids are getting smart with things. maybe microsoft should offer the guy a job in their security department.
#23cheezedadadaPosted 4/4/2014 10:04:43 AM
heffley19 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
TC if you think things like this are embarrassing, never search "Playstation Network Outage" on google. If this 5 year old stumbling across a bug is embarrassing, I can't imagine your reaction to 77 million accounts being hacked.

Don't mention Playstation's failures, this is about Microsoft and how they aren't as good and if you bring up past issues well then...

Someone had to be "that guy". =P
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#24cheezedadadaPosted 4/4/2014 10:05:09 AM
blacklabelice posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

77 million accounts?

GTFO.

leave it to the dedicated hands of a fanboy to pull numbers out of their asses to try to make some irrelevant point in attempt to start an argument.

So I take it you didn't google it before replying?
---
#25lilj812Posted 4/4/2014 10:08:36 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Good thing they don't feature a microphone and camera hooked up to the internet 24/hrs a day where other security flaws can be exposed.

Just quoting that because it deserves to be quoted.

Fanboys are so funny. They can never talk about the topic, never!! They won't even acknowledge. Instead they'd rather call anyone a pony and/or a troll. No matter what.

Best believe not a single fanboy of the system will talk about this huge flaw on a NEXT GEN console, instead you'll constantly be referred back to the ps3 hack.

Oh, and then you'll be called a pony and a troll..... Again.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#26Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 10:10:53 AM
cheezedadada posted...
heffley19 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Don't mention Playstation's failures, this is about Microsoft and how they aren't as good and if you bring up past issues well then...

Someone had to be "that guy". =P

By all means bring it, sony blew it big time by not keeping their online service properly protected, Nintendo may never be #1, in part for not keeping tabs on online gaming.

see? I have no problem admitting failures from the other two companies because I'm not blinded by fanboyism.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#27EllesarienPosted 4/4/2014 10:12:58 AM
I love when known trolls come to the defense of other....known trolls.

You guys know you aren't fooling anyone right? You're not here for "debate" (My personal favorite) just to troll. So keep playing victim and whining about how "whaaaa..nobody wants to talk in my troll topic!!!..waaaaaaa"
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#28method115Posted 4/4/2014 10:14:47 AM
DojoMax posted...
I was wondering when the troll version of this thread was going to be posted.

and by troll you anyone who mentions this article at all right?
---
PSN: method114
#29Jiggy101011Posted 4/4/2014 10:15:20 AM
Muryo posted...
How embarrassing:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-old-boy-found-big-145912855.html

What was your reaction when PSN got hacked and all of our credit card information was in the hands of hackers and Sony sat on that information for days before letting us know?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#30cheezedadadaPosted 4/4/2014 10:20:32 AM(edited)
Muryo posted...
By all means bring it, sony blew it big time by not keeping their online service properly protected, Nintendo may never be #1, in part for not keeping tabs on online gaming.

see? I have no problem admitting failures from the other two companies because I'm not blinded by fanboyism.

No one ever denied that Microsoft made a mistake. Its obviously something that shouldn't have existed in the first place and they fixed it. If you are allowed to make a comment about how embarrassing this is, I can throw back a jab to put it in perspective. The only reason I even mentioned it was your delivery and the fact that it's been posted several times already. Doesn't mean I am only loyal to MS and HATE Sony. If I hated them so much, I wouldn't have every platform they ever made.

If anything, I am the least blinded by fanboyism. Someone who is blinded by fanboyism is blacklabel. The guy got so upset that he instantly replied to me that I was pulling numbers out of my ass before taking a single minute to research. Thats fanboyism.

If anyone truly believes I am some giant MS fanboy who hates Sony (or anything of the sort), do a post search and find all the times I have stuck up for the Vita and PS3 even when people were crapping on them. I have a good sized list of friends on the Vita forums because I spent years there discussing how much I liked the platform. Anyone who knows me from there would laugh at the fact that I am getting called a fanboy right now.
---