Buying a used xbox one tonight

#1Brad9696Posted 4/4/2014 10:57:20 AM
What should I be looking for to make sure its not got something wrong with it? Also the warranty is transferable?
#2DarkHolesPosted 4/4/2014 10:59:12 AM
Why lol your saving like $30? Buy the tf bundle at least then you have some sort of garauntee.
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#3NoNeedF0RaNamePosted 4/4/2014 11:03:32 AM
DarkHoles posted...
Why lol your saving like $30? Buy the tf bundle at least then you have some sort of garauntee.

He didn't say he was buying it from a store. Maybe he is buying it from a friend or from Craig's List. I actually just bought mine off of Craig's List a few days ago, complete for $300. That's more than a $30 savings.
---
This is just my opinion. I don't care if you agree with me or not.
#41GATORFANPosted 4/4/2014 11:06:58 AM
Make sure he actually hooks it up and shows you it works. And check the disc drive by taking a game or dvd out then put it back in to see if it works, makes funny noises, ect

Good luck
#5DarkHolesPosted 4/4/2014 11:10:04 AM
NoNeedF0RaName posted...
DarkHoles posted...

He didn't say he was buying it from a store. Maybe he is buying it from a friend or from Craig's List. I actually just bought mine off of Craig's List a few days ago, complete for $300. That's more than a $30 savings.

Well that skipped my mind because in england we don't use craigslists as much as you muricans, you guys love that shtako.
---
#6DarkHolesPosted 4/4/2014 11:11:23 AM
1GATORFAN posted...
Make sure he actually hooks it up and shows you it works. And check the disc drive by taking a game or dvd out then put it back in to see if it works, makes funny noises, ect

Good luck

This make sure they boot the game up too.
---
#7Brad9696(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 11:11:35 AM
Ya im buying it on kijiji. Its 385 for the console plus bf4, which would cost over 600 dollars new. So theres no red ring of death sort of thing to look for?
#82PartyOIigarchyPosted 4/4/2014 11:21:16 AM
You might be buying an XBonesaw.
#9Joey-ZazaPosted 4/4/2014 11:22:40 AM
Bonnneesssaawwww.

Hey kidddddd.... youurrr goingggg nowheereeeee.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#10AnakeriePosted 4/4/2014 11:23:02 AM
Remember, since it's been used it may take it a while to trust you. Speak your commands softly, let it know that it's safe with you. Stroke it gently with the lights dimmed low, and Barry White playing in the background. Perhaps offer it a glass of wine.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA