Is it true that Xbox fans don't want a new Perfect Dark?

#11RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/4/2014 11:48:56 AM
I'd like a perfect dark.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#12Joey-ZazaPosted 4/4/2014 11:57:28 AM
Yeah now when ever someone mentions Call of Duty it makes people sick to their stomach.

Meanwhile, Call of Duty 1,2 and 4 were all amazing games. Hell even I get tired of hearing about Call of Duty.

It's like when your favorite show gets beaten into the ground you just feel sadness.

Prison Break
Battlestar Galatica
Lost
Dexter
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#13dementedlullabyPosted 4/4/2014 11:59:05 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...

It's like when your favorite show gets beaten into the ground you just feel sadness.

Prison Break
Battlestar Galatica
Lost
Dexter

Why did you have to do this to me Joey, why?
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#14Ch3wyPosted 4/4/2014 12:00:44 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Yeah now when ever someone mentions Call of Duty it makes people sick to their stomach.

Meanwhile, Call of Duty 1,2 and 4 were all amazing games. Hell even I get tired of hearing about Call of Duty.

Prison Break
Battlestar Galatica
Lost
Dexter

Hey now...

The ending of Battlestar Galactica might have made absolutely no sense at all but it was a damn good show right up to it.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#15zmousePosted 4/4/2014 12:01:27 PM
Wasn't that the fps where you play as a skeleton among other characters.
#16squarex8264Posted 4/4/2014 12:02:30 PM
levelshooter posted...
Banjo three please :)

I would personally prefer this before getting a new Perfect Dark.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#17SigmaLongshotPosted 4/4/2014 12:04:40 PM
Interesting point: when I worked at Rare back around 2007(ish), they were playing with prototypes for a Perfect Dark direct sequel focusing entirely on dynamic movement.

Their USP was going to be that Joanna would be the first super-mobile, athletic lithe FPS character.

Then Mirror's Edge was announced! There wasn't much content; a trial movement area and some obstacles to vault and the like, but it was a thing at one point.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#18bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/4/2014 12:07:13 PM
Perfect Dark on the N64 is the best FPS ever.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#19Hudson_RLPosted 4/4/2014 12:21:31 PM
I'm sure we'll see the rebirth of another rare classic franchise at E3. Do microsoft really need another FPS though? Halo, Titanfall, COD and battlefield. Is there any room for it? Plus people don't look back fondly on PDZ. I thought it was decent however.
---
YES! YES! YES!
#20MilesTeg420(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 12:25:32 PM
Hudson_RL posted...
I'm sure we'll see the rebirth of another rare classic franchise at E3. Do microsoft really need another FPS though? Halo, Titanfall, COD and battlefield. Is there any room for it? Plus people don't look back fondly on PDZ. I thought it was decent however.

I think there is room provided the game doesn't try and be a CoD clone. The classic Goldeneye/Perfect Dark/Timesplitters experience is not available today, and I think it should be.