I sure do hope there are no exploitable vulnerabilities in security with kinect

#11dementedlullabyPosted 4/4/2014 12:14:36 PM
shauntennine posted...
Gov already has backdoor access to the Kinects always on camera and microphone. Anyone who says different doesn't know anything about the U.S. Government.

I can understand the concern but at least they give the option to not plug it in. The Wii U gamepad, 3DS, DSi, Vita and other devices have the same potential but good luck disabling them without tape or something.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#12Cornbread4lifePosted 4/4/2014 12:14:38 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
chrish909 posted...
You clown, you are saying you are high out your face in one topic and in this one you are trying to have an intelligent conversation about kinect securities.

That was like 2 hours ago. lol It doesn't last that long.

It should, unless you picked up from a bartender in cancun who gives you dirt and seeds in a paper towel.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#13Joey-ZazaPosted 4/4/2014 12:20:36 PM
Yeah maybe mids but as far as coherency and judgment you're good
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#14Joey-ZazaPosted 4/4/2014 12:25:13 PM
Oregano. lol
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#15dementedlullabyPosted 4/4/2014 12:26:59 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Oregano. lol

My buddy in HS got his Oregano taken away from him at a concert once. He didn't want to really get high but wanted to look cool. It was a funny event.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#16CrazyEyeLouiePosted 4/4/2014 12:27:35 PM
If someone wants to hack my kinect i say go for it. If they wanna sit there and watch me play games or watch tv on my couch then they can. I dont know why ppl are so damn paranoid? I guess if ur selling kilos of cocaine from your couch and ur worried about the govt watching you then ya id be paranoid too.
#17DarkHolesPosted 4/4/2014 12:31:17 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
chrish909 posted...
You clown, you are saying you are high out your face in one topic and in this one you are trying to have an intelligent conversation about kinect securities.

That was like 2 hours ago. lol It doesn't last that long.

It should, unless you picked up from a bartender in cancun who gives you dirt and seeds in a paper towel.

And considering high is a term stoners stole from meth/crack heads we don't know, if he's on meth he's probably still high.
Teehee i know he means weed
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#18Joey-ZazaPosted 4/4/2014 12:31:41 PM
I bought Oregano mixed once and it wasn't cool. Made me want a pizza though.
---
#19Ch3wyPosted 4/4/2014 12:32:41 PM
One time I smoked green tea out of a Capri Sun juice box with holes poked in it.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#20DoukouPosted 4/4/2014 12:33:34 PM
Ch3wy posted...
One time I smoked green tea out of a Capri Sun juice box with holes poked in it.

One time I smoked salmon.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg