I sure do hope there are no exploitable vulnerabilities in security with kinect

#21Joey-ZazaPosted 4/4/2014 12:34:30 PM
lol... yes. It was clearly green tea of course out of an apple.

afterwards I took a few bites out the apple because well yeah you know.. green tea and all.

And threw up all over the park.

That was like 10 years ago. I am not the same guy. lol
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#22DarkHolesPosted 4/4/2014 12:34:34 PM
CrazyEyeLouie posted...
If someone wants to hack my kinect i say go for it. If they wanna sit there and watch me play games or watch tv on my couch then they can. I dont know why ppl are so damn paranoid? I guess if ur selling kilos of cocaine from your couch and ur worried about the govt watching you then ya id be paranoid too.

They be scurred people will see their winky dinky
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#23lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 12:36:03 PM
DarkHoles posted...
CrazyEyeLouie posted...
If someone wants to hack my kinect i say go for it. If they wanna sit there and watch me play games or watch tv on my couch then they can. I dont know why ppl are so damn paranoid? I guess if ur selling kilos of cocaine from your couch and ur worried about the govt watching you then ya id be paranoid too.

What it they have kids?
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#24method115Posted 4/4/2014 12:37:41 PM
Garage_Man posted...
If hackers want it they will get it. As much as Microsoft would like you to believe your data is 100% safe it isn't. Anyone can crack into their servers if they truly truly wanted. I'm guessing they could also crack right into kinect cameras too. Honestly I think a group would be more interested in hacking Microsoft than it's Kinect. Nothing much to worry about, it's 2014...your data isn't safe anywhere anymore tbh.

Pretty much this.
---
PSN: method114
#25vivalabuck92Posted 4/4/2014 12:39:44 PM
lilj812 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
CrazyEyeLouie posted...

What it they have kids?

Kids helping with selling those kilos? Then yeah they definitely should be paranoid.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#26DoukouPosted 4/4/2014 12:41:11 PM
lilj812 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
CrazyEyeLouie posted...

What it they have kids?

I fail to see why it would be worse if they saw someone's wonky dinky and a kid next to it.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#27lunchbox2042Posted 4/4/2014 12:41:21 PM
I'd be worried. After all we have 5 year olds finding flaws in their security.
#28Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/4/2014 12:51:25 PM
they surveillance phone calls. do you know how many drug deal transaction conversations occur over the phone? You don't see the FBI busting down the door to Karl Hevachecks house arresting him. NSA doesn't give a crap about you people even if they see you doing illegal things
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#29lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 1:01:29 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
they surveillance phone calls. do you know how many drug deal transaction conversations occur over the phone? You don't see the FBI busting down the door to Karl Hevachecks house arresting him. NSA doesn't give a crap about you people even if they see you doing illegal things

If they don't give a crap then why are they collecting our data?
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#30Ch3wyPosted 4/4/2014 1:02:19 PM
lilj812 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

If they don't give a crap then why are they collecting our data?

To stop people from blowing up buildings with airplanes.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001