I sure do hope there are no exploitable vulnerabilities in security with kinect

#31lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 1:08:57 PM
Ch3wy posted...
lilj812 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
they surveillance phone calls. do you know how many drug deal transaction conversations occur over the phone? You don't see the FBI busting down the door to Karl Hevachecks house arresting him. NSA doesn't give a crap about you people even if they see you doing illegal things

If they don't give a crap then why are they collecting our data?

To stop people from blowing up buildings with airplanes.

Name one incident that they actually stopped. :/ I'll wait
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#32Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/4/2014 1:09:06 PM
lilj812 posted...
they surveillance phone calls. do you know how many drug deal transaction conversations occur over the phone? You don't see the FBI busting down the door to Karl Hevachecks house arresting him. NSA doesn't give a crap about you people even if they see you doing illegal things

to find the select few that are a national security risk.
you're like Eric Cartmen in the NSA episode. yes you're correct that the NSA can look at your personal info. but they don't give you a second glance if you aren't interesting to them. you're classified as "fat and unimportant"
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#33Ch3wyPosted 4/4/2014 1:11:46 PM
lilj812 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
lilj812 posted...

http://www.dangatorium.com/post/52398473055/nsa-makes-first-arrest-in-cyber-war-on-terror-and-its
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#34lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 1:14:17 PM
Let's follow simple logic.

With PRISM they allowed back doors in products such as operating systems.
While PRISM has been acknowledged, nothing has stopped.
Logic follows that kinect, a product of Microsoft, could contain similar back doors.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#35TiredofhearinguPosted 4/4/2014 1:15:34 PM
This is why I worry about a friend of mine getting a One.. she games topless sometimes...
#36chestershadowPosted 4/4/2014 1:16:50 PM
Doukou posted...
Ch3wy posted...
One time I smoked green tea out of a Capri Sun juice box with holes poked in it.

One time I smoked salmon.

Was it bass to mouth? Or ass to trout?
#37lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 1:16:57 PM
Ch3wy posted...
lilj812 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
lilj812 posted...

http://www.dangatorium.com/post/52398473055/nsa-makes-first-arrest-in-cyber-war-on-terror-and-its

Any real links? Not a comedy site? I don't consider this a laughing matter.
---
"Worlds best heel"
#38Ch3wyPosted 4/4/2014 1:18:15 PM
lilj812 posted...

Any real links? Not a comedy site? I don't consider this a laughing matter.

Yeah you do. Last time you tried to claim you were for real your topic got deleted and your account got warned. Want to go down that road again brah?
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#39Cornbread4lifePosted 4/4/2014 1:18:34 PM
Tiredofhearingu posted...
This is why I worry about a friend of mine getting a One.. she games topless sometimes...

Boobs or it didn't happen.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#40Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/4/2014 1:18:57 PM
lilj812 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
lilj812 posted...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/169074#.Uz8S6vldUhY

I don't see the point you were trying to make other than perhaps the NSA is incompetent. but if you're trying to say they were incompetent then why would you worry about them seeing you play video games?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."