xbox live down ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. xbox live down ?
2 years ago#11
Mine's having issues after downloading an update.
2 years ago#12
That's 3 out of the last 3 times I've tried using this dust catcher. Oh well, looks like I'll be putting more hours on the PS4.
Save the witty one-liners for someone who will be impressed by them.
2 years ago#13
My console says all good on network and multiplayer tests, but it says it can't connect to live.
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
2 years ago#14
Website says everything's fine, yet I can't play anything I'd actually want to play...
GT: Cornbread4life
2 years ago#15
Connection is stated as fine in network settings but my pins/etc. are all down/missing and when I try to boot PVZ:GF it states "To start PVZ Garden Warfare, your Xbox console needs to be connected to Xbox Live. (0x87dd001a)"
2 years ago#16
Im signed in but cant use any online functions like friends list and I cant even log into Ubis servers or retrieve my AC4 game save but thankfully the system keeps a copy too.
2 years ago#17
Did you guys also just an update recently? One was waiting on me as soon as I got home from work like 30 minutes ago.
2 years ago#18
Cornbread4life posted...
Having similar trouble. It says my network connection is fine, but my multiplayer connection is giving me trouble.

Yeah same here. I tested my connection in the dash and it says it's fine, but I can't access live.
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
2 years ago#19
Just went on to watch some netflix and a no go ... Just great.
2 years ago#20
AtomicMenace posted...
Did you guys also just an update recently? One was waiting on me as soon as I got home from work like 30 minutes ago.

I never got one. Maybe it downloaded it on its own since I have it on the instant on mode. I'm going send a tweet to their support twitter account and see what's up.
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. xbox live down ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived