since the battlefield board is dead lol

#1Hidan623Posted 4/4/2014 1:12:57 PM
I get assault class isn't made SPECIFICALLY for fighting vehicles......but why does EVERY other class have something to destroy at least land vehicles.....Assault seems like the most Underpowered class to me.....i mean both support and recon get C4 I mean they could have giving assault something to take on land vehicles instead of having to run
#295_EclipsePosted 4/4/2014 1:32:00 PM
Ps4 bf boards are fairly active, if you need info about BF.

Anyway, simply put, there would be no reason what so ever to play anything other than assault if they could take on Vehicles as well.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#3DarkHolesPosted 4/4/2014 2:03:28 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

Anyway, simply put, there would be no reason what so ever to play anything other than assault if they could take on Vehicles as well.

Pretty much this, you would still need support and recon provided people played them properly but what are the chances of that lol.
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#495_EclipsePosted 4/4/2014 2:08:21 PM
DarkHoles posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

Pretty much this, you would still need support and recon provided people played them properly but what are the chances of that lol.

About the same chance as the Wii U outselling The Xbo and Ps4 combined.
---
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#5nickr2d2Posted 4/4/2014 2:35:07 PM
Yeah, they're trying to get people to try other classes.

Personally, I never played as assault much, even when it was the "godly" class.

I was always the engineer.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#6Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 2:39:19 PM
I get what you guys are saying but also i would add a new class to the list if it were me.....to me medikit and defibs don't fit the assault i liked it back when they had ammo crates.....i think they should add a medic class with those 2 gadgets and the IMS or whatever the support gadget is called should be in the medic class.....assault to me is supposed to be more fast paced and action not healing other people haha just my opinion tho and especially since now it's 5 people on a squad as opposed to 4 an extra class wouldn't be all that bad
#795_EclipsePosted 4/4/2014 3:15:37 PM
Actually, having med kits in fact increases the potential pace of the assault class, as you dont have to hang back to heal as long.
---
#8BTM4444Posted 4/4/2014 4:01:36 PM
Sorry tc but that won't happen.

Having the ability to use assault rifles, heal yourself/teammates, and destroy vehicles would make the assault class op.

There would be no reason to use any other class.
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/4/2014 4:14:00 PM
how is assault an under powered class? They basically play a god, dropping health and bringing players back from the dead
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant