So the $449.99 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle at Wal-Mart is the new price

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So the $449.99 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle at Wal-Mart is the new price
2 years ago#1
Not a sale price, was at Wal-Mart earlier picking up dog food and stopped by and noticed the price under the Xbox Ones in the shelf was priced at $449.99, so it appears the price drop isn't exactly a sale price which is a good deal, basically puts the console at $390 and $60 for the game or however you want to look at it.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
2 years ago#2
This should have been obvious when everyone including MS starting changing their prices.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
2 years ago#3
Came in expecting trollish undertones

Leaving confused
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
2 years ago#4
It's temporary, and Titanfall blows. It's just unfortunate that it'd a download code making resale more difficult. It is, however, a good move on their part to cut the pricing. Smart stuff, it won't last.
2 years ago#5
SupesOneMillion posted...
It's temporary, and Titanfall blows. It's just unfortunate that it'd a download code making resale more difficult. It is, however, a good move on their part to cut the pricing. Smart stuff, it won't last.

It has a regular price tag of $449.99, not a sale price sticker.

They don't do that for temporary sales, Wal-Mart actually gets authorized to drop prices before anyone else. They dropped the price of the Xbox 360 before other stores, about 2 months before hand. Guess it's a perk of being a retail giant.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
2 years ago#6
LEGEND_725 posted...

Leaving confused

How so? $400 for the Xbox One is a decent price, it's not worth the $500 for sure, but $400 is good and the game included helps it level it around the $400 price point so it's a start.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
2 years ago#7
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SupesOneMillion posted...

It has a regular price tag of $449.99, not a sale price sticker.

They don't do that for temporary sales, Wal-Mart actually gets authorized to drop prices before anyone else. They dropped the price of the Xbox 360 before other stores, about 2 months before hand. Guess it's a perk of being a retail giant.

Unfortunately, I know the Wal Mart system all too well. I was a department manager there for a while out of highschool. What I meant to suggest was that these changes aren't lasting. Btw, fellow PC player. Do you frequent Bf4? If so, I'll add. Not much of a steam user these days, I just backlog games to infinity...so I'm on hiatus :D
2 years ago#8
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Leaving confused

How so? $400 for the Xbox One is a decent price, it's not worth the $500 for sure, but $400 is good and the game included helps it level it around the $400 price point so it's a start.

I think what he was trying to say is he expected you to troll because sometimes you do, and he left confused because your post wasn't trolling.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
2 years ago#9
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Leaving confused

Ok that's more of what I expect from you lol
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
2 years ago#10
Jiggy101011 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Leaving confused

I think what he was trying to say is he expected you to troll because sometimes you do, and he left confused because your post wasn't trolling.

This lol
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So the $449.99 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle at Wal-Mart is the new price

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived