So the $449.99 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle at Wal-Mart is the new price

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So the $449.99 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle at Wal-Mart is the new price
1 year ago#1
Not a sale price, was at Wal-Mart earlier picking up dog food and stopped by and noticed the price under the Xbox Ones in the shelf was priced at $449.99, so it appears the price drop isn't exactly a sale price which is a good deal, basically puts the console at $390 and $60 for the game or however you want to look at it.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#2
This should have been obvious when everyone including MS starting changing their prices.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
1 year ago#3
Came in expecting trollish undertones

Leaving confused
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
1 year ago#4
It's temporary, and Titanfall blows. It's just unfortunate that it'd a download code making resale more difficult. It is, however, a good move on their part to cut the pricing. Smart stuff, it won't last.
1 year ago#5
SupesOneMillion posted...
It's temporary, and Titanfall blows. It's just unfortunate that it'd a download code making resale more difficult. It is, however, a good move on their part to cut the pricing. Smart stuff, it won't last.

It has a regular price tag of $449.99, not a sale price sticker.

They don't do that for temporary sales, Wal-Mart actually gets authorized to drop prices before anyone else. They dropped the price of the Xbox 360 before other stores, about 2 months before hand. Guess it's a perk of being a retail giant.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
1 year ago#6
LEGEND_725 posted...

Leaving confused

How so? $400 for the Xbox One is a decent price, it's not worth the $500 for sure, but $400 is good and the game included helps it level it around the $400 price point so it's a start.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
1 year ago#7
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SupesOneMillion posted...

It has a regular price tag of $449.99, not a sale price sticker.

They don't do that for temporary sales, Wal-Mart actually gets authorized to drop prices before anyone else. They dropped the price of the Xbox 360 before other stores, about 2 months before hand. Guess it's a perk of being a retail giant.

Unfortunately, I know the Wal Mart system all too well. I was a department manager there for a while out of highschool. What I meant to suggest was that these changes aren't lasting. Btw, fellow PC player. Do you frequent Bf4? If so, I'll add. Not much of a steam user these days, I just backlog games to infinity...so I'm on hiatus :D
1 year ago#8
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Leaving confused

How so? $400 for the Xbox One is a decent price, it's not worth the $500 for sure, but $400 is good and the game included helps it level it around the $400 price point so it's a start.

I think what he was trying to say is he expected you to troll because sometimes you do, and he left confused because your post wasn't trolling.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
1 year ago#9
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Leaving confused

Ok that's more of what I expect from you lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
1 year ago#10
Jiggy101011 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Leaving confused

I think what he was trying to say is he expected you to troll because sometimes you do, and he left confused because your post wasn't trolling.

This lol
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So the $449.99 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle at Wal-Mart is the new price

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived