So the $449.99 Xbox One Titanfall Bundle at Wal-Mart is the new price

#11Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 3:13:57 PM
SupesOneMillion posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SupesOneMillion posted...
It's temporary, and Titanfall blows. It's just unfortunate that it'd a download code making resale more difficult. It is, however, a good move on their part to cut the pricing. Smart stuff, it won't last.

It has a regular price tag of $449.99, not a sale price sticker.

They don't do that for temporary sales, Wal-Mart actually gets authorized to drop prices before anyone else. They dropped the price of the Xbox 360 before other stores, about 2 months before hand. Guess it's a perk of being a retail giant.

Unfortunately, I know the Wal Mart system all too well. I was a department manager there for a while out of highschool. What I meant to suggest was that these changes aren't lasting. Btw, fellow PC player. Do you frequent Bf4? If so, I'll add. Not much of a steam user these days, I just backlog games to infinity...so I'm on hiatus :D

Yes, I really only play BF4. and Origin ID in sig
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#12Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 3:14:54 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Came in expecting trollish undertones

Leaving confused

How so? $400 for the Xbox One is a decent price, it's not worth the $500 for sure, but $400 is good and the game included helps it level it around the $400 price point so it's a start.

Ok that's more of what I expect from you lol

That's not trolling, it really isn't worth the $500 imo. I don't care for the Kinect so I'm not going to use that as a reason to validate the costs
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#13chrish909Posted 4/4/2014 4:21:04 PM
Ok so x1 is 400 now so you and x1 are cool now right xeeh. Clearly you dont have one so since you are cool with x1 now maybe you dont have to come here anymore? Spend more time on the ps4 board? Obviously you have a ps4. Maybe one day you can come to terms with your glaring mental illness and finally get help
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#14Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 4:25:58 PM
I had an Xbox One, I returned it to the store and picked up a Wii U, which I returned also and picked up two 780 Tis for the PC

Xeeh You, check out my DR3 and KI achievements, also the one for Amazon Prime!
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#15Duke_of_NukePosted 4/4/2014 4:31:22 PM
chrish909 posted...
Ok so x1 is 400 now so you and x1 are cool now right xeeh. Clearly you dont have one so since you are cool with x1 now maybe you dont have to come here anymore? Spend more time on the ps4 board? Obviously you have a ps4. Maybe one day you can come to terms with your glaring mental illness and finally get help

LOL because anyone who bad mouths the Xbone MUST have a PS4 right? LMAO you guys are too easy.
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.