New Game Opinions... Theif, DR3 Or Lego Movie Game?

#1azizo93Posted 4/5/2014 12:56:16 AM
Hey peeps

Im thinking of buying myself a new game and im stuck on which to buy

All 3 look good but im not planning on buying all 3 now lol

So whats your opinions on Theif, Dead rising 3 and the Lego Movie Videogame?
#2B1GB0SS_86Posted 4/5/2014 1:13:16 AM
Get dead rising 3 you will get alot of replay value out of it and i will play through it with you jus pm me your gtag. Thief is cool but kind of gets boring. Im not in a rush to finish it. Nothing about it motivates me to keep going. Havent played lego movie but i got lego marvel for my little nephew and that game is awesome. But out of the 3 i would get dead rising 3.
#3Pinoy441Posted 4/5/2014 1:20:47 AM
Thief is ok, if you are a fan of the original series then it probably won't be for you unless you turn off all of the new modern day features, solid 7-8/10 to me

DR3 can keep my attention for about a week but after beating main story I have no reason to keep playing it, feels too repetitive and too easy. The first single player DLC was meh

Lego might be the best bet if you are looking for lasting power.
---
*grabs popcorn*
#4azizo93(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 1:23:21 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Get dead rising 3 you will get alot of replay value out of it and i will play through it with you jus pm me your gtag. Thief is cool but kind of gets boring. Im not in a rush to finish it. Nothing about it motivates me to keep going. Havent played lego movie but i got lego marvel for my little nephew and that game is awesome. But out of the 3 i would get dead rising 3.

Pinoy441 posted...
Thief is ok, if you are a fan of the original series then it probably won't be for you unless you turn off all of the new modern day features, solid 7-8/10 to me

DR3 can keep my attention for about a week but after beating main story I have no reason to keep playing it, feels too repetitive and too easy. The first single player DLC was meh

Lego might be the best bet if you are looking for lasting power.

Thanks ill keep that in mind!

Well iv played the past Dead Rising games and i actually liked them, Out of the 3, DR 3 and Lego Video game look like the most interesting and enjoyable. I guess it would come down to which game would give me more play time..
#5shads3055Posted 4/7/2014 4:13:23 PM
dead rising will give u the most replay
#6CaIiber345Posted 4/7/2014 4:21:10 PM
Thief.

The spelling, not the choice of game.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#7kennyynnooPosted 4/7/2014 4:26:24 PM
DR3, can't vouch for thief its not a game I'm into but Dr3 is solid, not perfect but it will not frustrate you.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.