Xbox's New Boss has a PS4: Will learn from it to make the Xbox One Better

#11chedibang1994Posted 4/5/2014 6:18:31 AM
megaman1376 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
What is there to learn from FlopStation Four?

you know that even without games ps4 is selling better than xbox
you can learn a lot from sony for example

listen to your fans

for every pirate that is defeated by drm 3 customers leave in disgust

you dont tell me what to buy make me desire what you sell

when you are smug you gain enemies when you have an air of camaraderie you gain loyal customers

used games are not the enemy

Um yeah but excuse his behavior I have an xbox one and don't act like that so you got a gamer tag?
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#12DarkAdonis123Posted 4/5/2014 6:21:35 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
What is there to learn from FlopStation Four?

How to sell 7 million consoles in under 5 months perhaps?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#13embrandedone(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 3:36:47 AM
So I'm curious if anyone here's going to follow his lead to play the superior multi-platform console versions. Wonder if I should make a poll....
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#14SigmaLongshotPosted 4/6/2014 3:41:44 AM
I wouldn't purchase a PS4 solely to play the same available games with a miniscule difference, only the richest/most dense, thickwitted individuals would consider that.

Now, purchasing a PS4 for unique or exclusive titles only available on that platform, that's a different story. But for multiplatform titles, that'd be the height of custard-brained buffoonery.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 4/6/2014 3:49:19 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
I wouldn't purchase a PS4 solely to play the same available games with a miniscule difference, only the richest/most dense, thickwitted individuals would consider that.

Now, purchasing a PS4 for unique or exclusive titles only available on that platform, that's a different story. But for multiplatform titles, that'd be the height of custard-brained buffoonery.

So riddle me this... You have both systems... Which do you buy the multiplats for?
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#16SigmaLongshotPosted 4/6/2014 3:56:47 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

So riddle me this... You have both systems... Which do you buy the multiplats for?

I don't have a PS4 - yet. I'm going to pick one up when I get my bonus. I do, however, own an Xbox One and a Wii U.

As for which I'll purchase multiplatform titles for in the future - most likely that'll boil down to circumstance. It'll be most likely multiplayer-centric games will be Xbox One, and single player (providing that the difference is significant) will be a PS4 purchase.

Though in general, I will always hold a slight bias towards the Xbox One environment as it's where all of my friends game natively.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#17crazyman32Posted 4/6/2014 4:13:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18L96A1BOSSPosted 4/6/2014 5:59:42 AM
So he want to improve xbone from learning from a system 7 million smart gamers already buy poor guy maybe next time they can come up with a plan to get a year head start on Sony because that the only way xbox sell when there is no competition.
#19bossk5Posted 4/6/2014 6:14:53 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
So he want to improve xbone from learning from a system 7 million smart gamers already buy poor guy maybe next time they can come up with a plan to get a year head start on Sony because that the only way xbox sell when there is no competition.

O_o
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#20jairusmonillasPosted 4/6/2014 6:27:10 AM
The online experience is easily better on PS4 right now while last gen this wouldn't even be possible, BF4 PS4 have more players than PC, 360, and X1. lol
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 2.00 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB GDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM