Xbox's New Boss has a PS4: Will learn from it to make the Xbox One Better

#41Homie_202Posted 4/6/2014 12:20:41 PM
megaman1376 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
What is there to learn from FlopStation Four?

you know that even without games ps4 is selling better than xbox
you can learn a lot from sony for example

listen to your fans

for every pirate that is defeated by drm 3 customers leave in disgust

you dont tell me what to buy make me desire what you sell

when you are smug you gain enemies when you have an air of camaraderie you gain loyal customers

used games are not the enemy

pretty much all this
#42crazyman32Posted 4/6/2014 12:27:29 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

Facepalm

Agreed.Facepalm
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#43bgwilly255Posted 4/6/2014 12:37:43 PM
megaman1376 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

listen to your fans

when you are smug you gain enemies when you have an air of camaraderie you gain loyal customers

But Microsoft did listen to its customers, that's why they changed everything before launch. As far as being smug goes, I've only seen Sony taking jabs at Xbox One. Clearly used games are "our" friends too because I played one on my Xbox One a few hours ago. I do not recall Microsoft ever telling me to buy anything, Microsoft made me desire their product, so I bought it.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#44Homie_202Posted 4/6/2014 12:52:39 PM
bgwilly255 posted...
megaman1376 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

listen to your fans

But Microsoft did listen to its customers, that's why they changed everything before launch. As far as being smug goes, I've only seen Sony taking jabs at Xbox One. Clearly used games are "our" friends too because I played one on my Xbox One a few hours ago. I do not recall Microsoft ever telling me to buy anything, Microsoft made me desire their product, so I bought it.

Sony may have taken jabs at MS but MS was taking jabs at their customers. I mean did you see the interview with don mattrick around the console announcement. Where when asked what fans of the xbox brand were to do if they didn't have internet, and his only response was "well we have a great console that's called the 360. Or the interview with major nelson that angry joe did and he asked him about the always online stating that its easy to flip the switch. Major nelson nelson went off saying "oh that's bold of you to say, were you on the dev team?" if not heres both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPuDq0hvKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUzaqOU06M

that's more what he was referring to I would imagine. Also they may have made a product you want but its clear a lot of people have jumped ship to the competition. They are just trying to recoup some of their customers.
#45MuryoPosted 4/6/2014 12:56:14 PM
Homie_202 posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
megaman1376 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

listen to your fans

Sony may have taken jabs at MS but MS was taking jabs at their customers. I mean did you see the interview with don mattrick around the console announcement. Where when asked what fans of the xbox brand were to do if they didn't have internet, and his only response was "well we have a great console that's called the 360. Or the interview with major nelson that angry joe did and he asked him about the always online stating that its easy to flip the switch. Major nelson nelson went off saying "oh that's bold of you to say, were you on the dev team?" if not heres both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPuDq0hvKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUzaqOU06M

that's more what he was referring to I would imagine. Also they may have made a product you want but its clear a lot of people have jumped ship to the competition. They are just trying to recoup some of their customers.

This.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#46Ironman06Posted 4/6/2014 1:03:24 PM
These guys all play each others games, they're not fanboys. They're just paid to promote their product and that's what they'll do.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#47VoidBeyondPosted 4/6/2014 1:05:29 PM
This just in: Gamers like to play games and not everyone is loyal to just one console!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/130700-Sony-Exec-Praises-Nintendo-Owns-Two-Wii-Us
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
#48dj-izzlePosted 4/6/2014 6:58:37 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Not much to learn....

It's a gameless system with archaic controller, bad online service and underperforming exclusives all masked behind indies...

Guess he's learning what NOT to do

quit being ignorant
#49TheGam3925Posted 4/6/2014 7:03:11 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Not much to learn....

It's a gameless system with archaic controller, bad online service and underperforming exclusives all masked behind indies...

No, that was the Xbox One reveal.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#50gobuffalo30Posted 4/6/2014 7:07:03 PM
dj-izzle posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Not much to learn....

quit being ignorant

He can't, he just can't.