Why is BF4's online community dead on X1...?

#31Big FanPosted 4/5/2014 10:50:33 AM
I'll consider it dead when I join a conquest large and the teams are constantly only half full, til then there's more than enough people playing. I do have to ask though, why do you care?
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#32ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/5/2014 10:52:41 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
SONY IS KILLING, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gg no rematch

Where are those pics of your leaking XBOX ?

I posted it awhile ago, but got modded. Seems people don't want to hear the truth. I was just trying to inform potential buyers what they were getting into. Unfortunately, I received a refund and the console is long gone now.
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#33lilj812Posted 4/5/2014 10:54:44 AM
It's weird how people always end up asking "why do you care?" it's a message board, it's called talking people. He doesn't have to care much at all in order to talk about something.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#34BoneRevolutionPosted 4/5/2014 11:01:12 AM
"Why is BF4's online community dead on X1...?"

It's not dead. BF4 just can't compete with the goty.
#35PlzstopflamingPosted 4/5/2014 11:11:21 AM
lilj812 posted...
It's weird how people always end up asking "why do you care?" it's a message board, it's called talking people. He doesn't have to care much at all in order to talk about something.

He's not talking about anything constructive or useful. If I go to a xbox one message board it's to talk about the xbox. Not about how many active players are on BF4 servers.
#36chedibang1994Posted 4/5/2014 11:12:11 AM
I'm pretty sure titanfall is being played majority of the time compared to battlefield
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#37lilj812Posted 4/5/2014 11:14:42 AM
Plzstopflaming posted...
lilj812 posted...

He's not talking about anything constructive or useful. If I go to a xbox one message board it's to talk about the xbox. Not about how many active players are on BF4 servers.

He's talking about the population of a game on the Xbox one. If you aren't here to talk about this particular topic then why are you in this thread?
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#38BrianDeLaHoyerPosted 4/5/2014 11:20:28 AM
JohnWall32 posted...
fuzzykuffs posted...
It is due to PVZ GW. It worked at launch, no server glitches and it is fun.

PS4 gamers will love it when it comes out.

I just can't see a cartoony tps taking away users from a fps game. And like I said in a previous post...it's been like this since launch...long before that cartoon looking game came out.

Do you have any proof that its been like this since launch?
---
http://imgur.com/tSnPxPX.jpg http://imgur.com/DDD9h53.jpg http://imgur.com/fELej50.jpg
#39PlzstopflamingPosted 4/5/2014 11:52:18 AM(edited)
lilj812 posted...
Plzstopflaming posted...
lilj812 posted...

He's talking about the population of a game on the Xbox one. If you aren't here to talk about this particular topic then why are you in this thread?

Then why not post this in the battlefield 4 xbox one board? How does this pertain to the system?
And also. What answer is he looking for? He has gotten a few and dismissed them with rebuttals. I'm confused at what he is looking for and why we would have the answers for that? Why isn't the world playing bf4 on an xbox one... who has that answer?
#40Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/5/2014 12:41:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]