Why is BF4's online community dead on X1...?

#41Big FanPosted 4/5/2014 12:55:30 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
BF4 is too complicated for Xbox bros, they need a shooter without recoil

Was that really necessary?
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#42Jedi454Posted 4/5/2014 12:57:10 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
JohnWall, it's not like any of us can't find a game on Xbox One. You're just getting desperate by posting statistics for games now.

Taking Sony Blind Fanboyism to the next level.

I find it strange the console with supposedly the best online capabilities has the smallest online community for such a huge online fps like BF4. Why are these stats and facts upsetting you..?

Use your head mate, you know more people own a Playstation 4. You also know that posting a pointless topic like this is going to get circle jerk hits with other Sony Fanboys. Grow up and go to your own boards you pathetic little troll. ;)
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#43NO2_FiendPosted 4/5/2014 1:15:59 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Pretty much this.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#44skermacPosted 4/5/2014 1:18:06 PM
BF games are never as good as COD games so the online mp will not have as many playing BF4, its normal.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#45skermacPosted 4/5/2014 1:19:33 PM
NO2_Fiend posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Pretty much this.

Are you serious? Too much realism = no fun. I don't want recoil in any shooter, I want fun. If I wanted realism I would join the Army.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#46fuzzykuffsPosted 4/5/2014 1:26:48 PM
The truth is that most of the recent PS converts only respond to the hive mind. The Xbox multiplayer population is split between BF4, COD Ghosts, Titanfall and Plants vs Zombies. The same internet that told them to buy a PS4 has convinced the PS kids to all play BF4 because CoD Ghosts is stupid.

Picture a yard where all the kids are crammed into the corner scared to be alone somewhere on the empty field, that is PS. The Xbox population is spread out across the field. Kind of like a small Japanese apartment vs a large North American family house. It is very East vs West. Watch the Chinpokemon episode of South Park and it will all make sense.
#47Golden MavenPosted 4/5/2014 1:29:38 PM
fuzzykuffs posted...
Picture a yard where all the kids are crammed into the corner scared to be alone somewhere on the empty field, that is PS. The Xbox population is spread out across the field. Kind of like a small Japanese apartment vs a large North American family house. It is very East vs West. Watch the Chinpokemon episode of South Park and it will all make sense.

Well put. I still maintain that weeaboos are overrepresented in the PS community. Sometimes I wonder why such a person wouldn't move closer to the culture they enjoy so much. Why stay in an American basement and bash American products all day via the Internet? Such a sad existence.
#48NO2_FiendPosted 4/5/2014 1:43:55 PM
skermac posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Pretty much this.

Are you serious? Too much realism = no fun. I don't want recoil in any shooter, I want fun. If I wanted realism I would join the Army.

See^

Too complicated for the likes of an Xbot.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#49DolemiteXPPosted 4/5/2014 1:44:06 PM
No my dear TC, the real question is that with all the 10's of millions of consoles sold, and the millions of pc owners out there, why is BF4's online community dead PERIOD? It's hilariously pathetic that they can barely break 200k so soon after launch.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#50daniel79Posted 4/5/2014 1:59:17 PM
skermac posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Pretty much this.

LOL!

Awsome..