Why is BF4's online community dead on X1...?

#51chedibang1994Posted 4/5/2014 2:05:53 PM
Plzstopflaming posted...
lilj812 posted...
Plzstopflaming posted...
lilj812 posted...
It's weird how people always end up asking "why do you care?" it's a message board, it's called talking people. He doesn't have to care much at all in order to talk about something.

He's not talking about anything constructive or useful. If I go to a xbox one message board it's to talk about the xbox. Not about how many active players are on BF4 servers.

He's talking about the population of a game on the Xbox one. If you aren't here to talk about this particular topic then why are you in this thread?

Then why not post this in the battlefield 4 xbox one board? How does this pertain to the system?
And also. What answer is he looking for? He has gotten a few and dismissed them with rebuttals. I'm confused at what he is looking for and why we would have the answers for that? Why isn't the world playing bf4 on an xbox one... who has that answer?

This, there is a battlefield 4 board so have it
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#52chedibang1994Posted 4/5/2014 2:07:58 PM
NO2_Fiend posted...
skermac posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
BF4 is too complicated for Xbox bros, they need a shooter without recoil

Pretty much this.

Are you serious? Too much realism = no fun. I don't want recoil in any shooter, I want fun. If I wanted realism I would join the Army.

See^

Too complicated for the likes of an Xbot.

Killzone isn't much better I guess you guys moved on but it's nice to know
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#53L96A1BOSSPosted 4/5/2014 2:43:30 PM
No wonder M$ lose so much money they pay for early dlc and still lose the masses to Sony.
#54BushidoEffect3Posted 4/5/2014 2:46:36 PM
Because everyone is playing on PS4 or PC that's why
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#55NO2_FiendPosted 4/5/2014 3:01:51 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
skermac posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Pretty much this.

Are you serious? Too much realism = no fun. I don't want recoil in any shooter, I want fun. If I wanted realism I would join the Army.

See^

What do you mean "you guys?" I don't have a PS4 and Killzone is an awful IP.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....
#56skermacPosted 4/5/2014 3:11:41 PM
DolemiteXP posted...
No my dear TC, the real question is that with all the 10's of millions of consoles sold, and the millions of pc owners out there, why is BF4's online community dead PERIOD? It's hilariously pathetic that they can barely break 200k so soon after launch.

That means not many like the mp. Is that hard to grasp? If it was good more than 200k would be playing.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#57Infinite 2003Posted 4/5/2014 3:14:35 PM
Probably because unlike PS4 there is other games to play
---
I hate popular stuff, and that makes me really, really cool.
#58BTM4444Posted 4/5/2014 3:24:31 PM
Like a lot of people have said, it's due to the player base being split between battlefield 4, titanfall, plants vs Zombies, and call of duty ghosts.

Ps4 has more playing currently because it's player base only has ghosts and battlefield 4 to choose from.
#59BrianDeLaHoyerPosted 4/5/2014 4:14:40 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
skermac posted...
NO2_Fiend posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Pretty much this.

See^

Of course its not.

And BF4 has barely any noticable Recoil. Go play Counter Strike GO if you want recoil. Do you guys not know who Xeeh is? Hes been a troll since Guild Wars 2 came out trolling those board. He was pretty terrible then, looks like hes still pretty terrible now
---
http://imgur.com/tSnPxPX.jpg http://imgur.com/DDD9h53.jpg http://imgur.com/fELej50.jpg
#60JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 4:19:43 PM
fuzzykuffs posted...
The truth is that most of the recent PS converts only respond to the hive mind. The Xbox multiplayer population is split between BF4, COD Ghosts, Titanfall and Plants vs Zombies. The same internet that told them to buy a PS4 has convinced the PS kids to all play BF4 because CoD Ghosts is stupid.

Picture a yard where all the kids are crammed into the corner scared to be alone somewhere on the empty field, that is PS. The Xbox population is spread out across the field. Kind of like a small Japanese apartment vs a large North American family house. It is very East vs West. Watch the Chinpokemon episode of South Park and it will all make sense.

59k on COD right now on PS4.
---
Board User Level: Legend