Wait, wait, wait, so to update my controller.....

#1ssj954vegitoPosted 4/5/2014 12:34:56 PM
I need to spend 25$ on the charge kit just for the cord? Please tell me I can use something cheaper, it actually looks similar to the charger port on my phone.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#2Big FanPosted 4/5/2014 12:36:41 PM
Do you own anything that uses a mini USB? Like an android phone or tablet? Just use it's cord
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#3CapwnDPosted 4/5/2014 12:37:27 PM
Why would you think that you have to spend $25? You can use any micro usb cable, such as one to charge your phone.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#4ssj954vegito(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 12:37:33 PM
Oh, alright, thanks for the reply.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#5dcyankeesPosted 4/5/2014 12:38:05 PM
man im with you, i thought i was going crazy when i realized i didnt get a usb cord with my bundle.....and i dont have any usb mini cords for other products, so its pretty much microsoft giving us the middle finger
---
Ive seen a million faces, and ive rocked them all, PSN/360: Dcyanks
#6DeadLock25Posted 4/5/2014 12:49:33 PM
dcyankees posted...
man im with you, i thought i was going crazy when i realized i didnt get a usb cord with my bundle.....and i dont have any usb mini cords for other products, so its pretty much microsoft giving us the middle finger

The cord costs like $3 on ebay. Nobody is giving you the middle finger.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#7TreGoodaPosted 4/5/2014 12:50:52 PM
Just want to let everyone know it's a micro usb. Don't buy a mini usb it won't work.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#8dcyankeesPosted 4/5/2014 1:07:40 PM
DeadLock25 posted...
dcyankees posted...

if it costs $3 they couldve added it and not make me order one
---
Ive seen a million faces, and ive rocked them all, PSN/360: Dcyanks
#9bessy67Posted 4/5/2014 1:21:05 PM
dcyankees posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
dcyankees posted...

if it costs $3 they couldve added it and not make me order one

Don't the controller updates only matter for the headset adapter? Every headset adapter comes with a USB cord.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#10chedibang1994Posted 4/5/2014 1:47:47 PM
Damn near people android phones that came with micro usb cords if you don't have one your family or friends will stop tripping when ms didn't have a cord laid out for you!!!
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!