New xbox features you would want

#1chedibang1994Posted 4/5/2014 1:18:27 PM
I just want at least ten minutes of game dvr time
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#2aheroafakePosted 4/5/2014 1:45:43 PM(edited)
Agreed, TC. 5 minutes is a far cry from the generous 15 minutes that PS4 users can use. Go to xbox.com, go to forums, and there is an official topic from Microsoft that encourages us to post new features we want to see in the firmware updates for Xbox One.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#3Lawboy2Posted 4/5/2014 1:44:31 PM
That 15 mins is stupid it really is unnecessary...I really hate recording videos on ps4 because u have to share it via facebook which is stupid...it's better on the xbox because it's just btw friends
#4aheroafakePosted 4/5/2014 1:47:15 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
That 15 mins is stupid it really is unnecessary...I really hate recording videos on ps4 because u have to share it via facebook which is stupid...it's better on the xbox because it's just btw friends

I would've been content with 10 minutes.
---
#5Lawboy2Posted 4/5/2014 1:49:52 PM
aheroafake posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

10 mins probably would be better because most shooters the matches are ten minutes...trying to record on black light...it recorded the match before the one I actually wanted to record and then in order to record it I would have to edit right then even though I was in the middle of a game...
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/5/2014 1:54:32 PM
1080P
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#7aheroafakePosted 4/5/2014 1:54:42 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

10 mins probably would be better because most shooters the matches are ten minutes...trying to record on black light...it recorded the match before the one I actually wanted to record and then in order to record it I would have to edit right then even though I was in the middle of a game...

Agreed. But I hate only 5 minutes because it's too short and I end up missing some awesome moments. It's also kind of lame that your Kinect has to be plugged in to edit clips. I don't know why that's mandatory, especially if you're not going to even use it in your clip.
---
#8Lawboy2Posted 4/5/2014 1:57:12 PM
aheroafake posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Agreed. But I hate only 5 minutes because it's too short and I end up missing some awesome moments. It's also kind of lame that your Kinect has to be plugged in to edit clips. I don't know why that's mandatory, especially if you're not going to even use it in your clip.

I also have been upset about the 5 min thing because I've wanted to capture a whole match...and it would miss the first three mins and that would suck....
#9PackersXLVPosted 4/5/2014 1:58:24 PM
Up to 2TB hardrive support
#10BoneRevolutionPosted 4/5/2014 2:13:04 PM
PackersXLV posted...
Up to 2TB hardrive support

Agree. It's coming