I honestly feel sorry for people who haven't bought a Xbox One

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I honestly feel sorry for people who haven't bought a Xbox One
1 year ago#61
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Raycon posted...
Didn't I see this same topic on the Wii U board...?

I was just about to say this

That had me dying..... Very funny and true
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
1 year ago#62
Whatever floats your boat tc, I'm having a blast without an xb1, in my gaming and real life!
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
1 year ago#63
xboxthegreat posted...
So many amazing games coming out, and the best exclusive games of this gen so far.

I think your username gives the game away
---
(PSN: QuietTaste) (XBL: QuietTaste)
PS2, PS3, PS4, XBOX, XBOX360, Wii & PSP(6.39 PRO-B8)
1 year ago#64
xboxthegreat posted...
So many amazing games coming out, and the best exclusive games of this gen so far.

With comedy like this you should do standup.
1 year ago#65
There's not a single Xbone game released to this point that I am clamoring for, so you're wasting your time.

Now, a year or two from now would be different. If I don't have one by then I'm going to feel bad for myself. But for now, my previous gen backlog, (multiple consoles and both handhelds) is more than enough. Hell, i still have the Demon's/Dark Souls series to get through!
---
http://www.marioslastname.com/ http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!
1 year ago#66
Do you know that these amazing games you are referring to are games that I am not interested in? If you like shooters and halo then X1 is to go but im more into rpg/jrpg game so I went with the PS4 it all comes down who likes what.
---
PSN:BapeLV Im new to playstation so please add me
1 year ago#67
why feel sorry? so i can't play on dudebro douchebag shooter console
1 year ago#68
xboxthegreat posted...
Voelger posted...
Halo, quantum break, sunset overdrive, project spark, fable online, and more I'm sure at e3

Add forza horizon 2, titanfall 2, gears of war 4 and many unannounced projects.

Titanfall 2 is years off and will be on the ps4, horizon sucked, i prefer the proper forza games, gears of war was never great, certainly not a system seller, and again about 3 years off, to the post you are quoting...

Fable online: Don't make me laugh, fable 2,3, and journey were mediocre at best
Spark is a knock off of lbp in concept and i hate lbp
Sunset overdrive...we don't know enough about it yet, looks decent though
halo 5....its the same game over and over, sure they are good, but not a system seller, and again, probably not coming out this year
Quantum Break...I love alan wake, but this is just preventing a sequel....but yeah quantum break will probably rule.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
1 year ago#69
nis750 posted...
why feel sorry? so i can't play on dudebro douchebag shooter console

to be fair the ps4 has literally nothing at the moment, not a fan of the imfamous franchise so that doesn't count
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
1 year ago#70
magx posted...
There's not a single Xbone game released to this point that I am clamoring for, so you're wasting your time.

Now, a year or two from now would be different. If I don't have one by then I'm going to feel bad for myself. But for now, my previous gen backlog, (multiple consoles and both handhelds) is more than enough. Hell, i still have the Demon's/Dark Souls series to get through!

yeah i haven't touched my x1 or ps4 in about two weeks thanks to dark souls 2, and i still have witch and hundred knight, stick of truth, and castlevania los 2 to play, my 360 still gets way more love than any other system.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I honestly feel sorry for people who haven't bought a Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived