I honestly feel sorry for people who haven't bought a Xbox One

#61DRzCalderonPosted 4/7/2014 12:07:13 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Raycon posted...
Didn't I see this same topic on the Wii U board...?

I was just about to say this

That had me dying..... Very funny and true
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#62deadmarvPosted 4/7/2014 3:39:19 AM
Whatever floats your boat tc, I'm having a blast without an xb1, in my gaming and real life!
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#63LLSJ3BROLYPosted 4/7/2014 3:56:54 AM
xboxthegreat posted...
So many amazing games coming out, and the best exclusive games of this gen so far.

I think your username gives the game away
---
(PSN: QuietTaste) (XBL: QuietTaste)
PS2, PS3, PS4, XBOX, XBOX360, Wii & PSP(6.39 PRO-B8)
#64ScorpeXPosted 4/7/2014 4:18:42 AM
xboxthegreat posted...
So many amazing games coming out, and the best exclusive games of this gen so far.

With comedy like this you should do standup.
#65magxPosted 4/7/2014 7:42:10 AM
There's not a single Xbone game released to this point that I am clamoring for, so you're wasting your time.

Now, a year or two from now would be different. If I don't have one by then I'm going to feel bad for myself. But for now, my previous gen backlog, (multiple consoles and both handhelds) is more than enough. Hell, i still have the Demon's/Dark Souls series to get through!
---
http://www.marioslastname.com/ http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!
#66bapelvPosted 4/7/2014 11:13:41 AM
Do you know that these amazing games you are referring to are games that I am not interested in? If you like shooters and halo then X1 is to go but im more into rpg/jrpg game so I went with the PS4 it all comes down who likes what.
---
PSN:BapeLV Im new to playstation so please add me
#67nis750Posted 4/7/2014 2:01:28 PM
why feel sorry? so i can't play on dudebro douchebag shooter console
#68singhellotakuPosted 4/9/2014 1:58:45 PM
xboxthegreat posted...
Voelger posted...
Halo, quantum break, sunset overdrive, project spark, fable online, and more I'm sure at e3

Add forza horizon 2, titanfall 2, gears of war 4 and many unannounced projects.

Titanfall 2 is years off and will be on the ps4, horizon sucked, i prefer the proper forza games, gears of war was never great, certainly not a system seller, and again about 3 years off, to the post you are quoting...

Fable online: Don't make me laugh, fable 2,3, and journey were mediocre at best
Spark is a knock off of lbp in concept and i hate lbp
Sunset overdrive...we don't know enough about it yet, looks decent though
halo 5....its the same game over and over, sure they are good, but not a system seller, and again, probably not coming out this year
Quantum Break...I love alan wake, but this is just preventing a sequel....but yeah quantum break will probably rule.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#69singhellotakuPosted 4/9/2014 1:59:43 PM
nis750 posted...
why feel sorry? so i can't play on dudebro douchebag shooter console

to be fair the ps4 has literally nothing at the moment, not a fan of the imfamous franchise so that doesn't count
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#70singhellotakuPosted 4/9/2014 2:01:22 PM
magx posted...
There's not a single Xbone game released to this point that I am clamoring for, so you're wasting your time.

Now, a year or two from now would be different. If I don't have one by then I'm going to feel bad for myself. But for now, my previous gen backlog, (multiple consoles and both handhelds) is more than enough. Hell, i still have the Demon's/Dark Souls series to get through!

yeah i haven't touched my x1 or ps4 in about two weeks thanks to dark souls 2, and i still have witch and hundred knight, stick of truth, and castlevania los 2 to play, my 360 still gets way more love than any other system.
---