Honestly which system has the better exclusive games so far? PS4 or XB1?

#1UltraPlanetPosted 4/5/2014 3:56:04 PM(edited)
In the end it's all about games so which one has the better ones so far and is therefore the better choice? - Results (601 votes)
XB1
51.58% (310 votes)
PS4
48.42% (291 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In the end it's all about the games so which one has the better ones so far and is therefore the better choice?

PS4
Knack
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son

XB1
Forza Motorsport 5
Dead Rising 3
Titanfall
Ryse Son of Rome
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Zoo Tycoon
#2axelfooley2k5Posted 4/5/2014 3:22:51 PM
resogun

if you count PvZ then you must count Outlast too
---
FREEZE!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ
#3NCPwnPosted 4/5/2014 3:37:47 PM
Titanfall is not exclusive
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#4Mindwipe77Posted 4/5/2014 3:41:50 PM
its subjective, it depends on the person. It does not matter who thinks which system has better games, opinion=/=fact so this is a failed topic trying to start a flame war, good day sir
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#5hsu_reddie09Posted 4/5/2014 3:43:05 PM
It is obviously the Xbox One...Sony ponies will come in here and vote PS4 even though they know the right answer.
#6Mindwipe77Posted 4/5/2014 3:43:59 PM
hsu_reddie09 posted...
It is obviously the Xbox One...Sony ponies will come in here and vote PS4 even though they know the right answer.

you make xbox fans look bad, grow up and stop acting like a child
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#7DaLaggaPosted 4/5/2014 3:45:00 PM
Well, in terms of true exclusives (i.e. exclusives that are released on one console and nowhere else), both the Xbone and PS4 have horrendous lineups. They're both so bad that it's more of a question of which console is not quite as bad as the other because crap like Knack or KZ:SF is really just as sad and derivative as Ryse or DR3. And honestly, I'm not very good at judging which crap stinks the least so I'll call this one a draw.

Now, you're obviously talking about console exclusives (i.e. games released on multiple platforms but only 1 of the competing next-gen consoles) since you brought stuff like Titanfall and PvZ:GW into the the discussion. In that case, I'd say the PS4 is the better system so far simply because of the fact that it has better PC ports than the Xbone. Stuff like Warframe, Hotline Miami, Outlast, etc. make it an easy win for the PS4.
#8BlazingxPaddlesPosted 4/5/2014 3:45:53 PM
Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, PvZ, Peggle 2>infamous 3
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/5/2014 3:46:40 PM
UltraPlanet posted...
In the end it's all about the games so which one has the better ones so far and is therefore the better choice?

PS4
Knack
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son

XB1
Forza Motorsport 5
Dead Rising 3
Titanfall - Not Exclusive
Ryse Son of Rome
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare-Not exclusive

Carry on
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#10kennyynnooPosted 4/5/2014 3:49:13 PM
In all honesty I imagine there are a few people who own both and pick ps4 but it does demonstrate the large amount of trolls that are on this board.
I wished gamefaqs could have mods ban people from certain boards to control it on every board. It will slow down the trolls and make every board more enjoyable.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.