Honestly which system has the better exclusive games so far? PS4 or XB1?

#131kcypher2000Posted 4/6/2014 8:39:08 PM
hak145 posted...
lostkiwi posted...
For a complete picture, if you want non PC exclusives, then this is how the list currently looks, in order of metacritic score:

PS4
- flower
- Resogun
- Sound Shapes
- inFamous: Second Son
- Awesomenauts Assemble!
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
- Escape Plan
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
- Doki-Doki Universe
- Knack
- Putty Squad
- Basement Crawl

Xbox One
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Dead Rising 3
- Peggle 2
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Killer Instinct
- Xbox Fitness
- Powerstar Golf
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Crimson Dragon
- Fighter Within

This is the unbiased list.

Nice skewed list. Why include ps3 games? I love how ponies play spin doctor to pick whats an exclusive.
#132Semi45aPosted 4/6/2014 8:52:25 PM
PvZ Garden Warfare is for PC too isnt it?
---
"when you set yourself on fire, people love to come and see you burn." ~John Wesley, Eighteenth Century Evangelist
#133lostkiwiPosted 4/6/2014 8:52:38 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Nice skewed list. Why include ps3 games? I love how ponies play spin doctor to pick whats an exclusive.

No one is playing spin doctor. Those games are exclusive to either the PlayStation or Xbox Consoles.

And to prove that point, two of the games in the Xbox One list are also available on the Xbox 360 (Plants vs Zombies & Peggle 2).
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#134lostkiwiPosted 4/6/2014 8:54:52 PM
Semi45a posted...
PvZ Garden Warfare is for PC too isnt it?

Not yet. It is a timed exclusive. It will be available on all other platforms later in the year.
---
#135kcypher2000Posted 4/6/2014 8:55:59 PM
lostkiwi posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

No one is playing spin doctor. Those games are exclusive to either the PlayStation or Xbox Consoles.

And to prove that point, two of the games in the Xbox One list are also available on the Xbox 360 (Plants vs Zombies & Peggle 2).

PC is brought to you by Microsoft kiddo and Flower and Sound Shapes are on Vita and Awesomenaughts is on 360 but you are including it just because it comes with the dlc to inflate the list.
#136lostkiwiPosted 4/6/2014 9:10:04 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
lostkiwi posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

PC is brought to you by Microsoft kiddo and Flower and Sound Shapes are on Vita and Awesomenaughts is on 360 but you are including it just because it comes with the dlc to inflate the list.

Ironic. You call me kiddo when I've got almost 3.5 times the karma than you have have been a member of this site for almost 4 and a half years longer than you.

But first of all, what has PC got to do with this? You surely aren't trying to claim all PC games fall under Xbox since the Windows Operating System was developed by Microsoft? Because that would be desperate.

It doesn't matter if Sound Shapes or Flower are on the Vita - That is a Sony platform. By your logic Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare is also not a valid exclusive since it was available on an alternative Xbox platform.

And Awesomenaut's Assemble is listed in Metacritic as an entirely different game to the 2012 game that was available of the seventh gen consoles, hence it's classed as an exclusive.

You seem to be getting upset at me, yet I haven't given a single opinion as to what has the better lineup. All I have done is copied the information exactly as it shows in metacritic, without a hint of bias.
---
#137WiTuLoPosted 4/6/2014 9:22:50 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Infamous is a solid rental but no replay value and so far my ps4 is just used for old pc games and indies.

The way you talk, I want some proof that you own a PS4. PSN ID, please.
---
The Microsoft Defense Force - proudly looking even more foolish since the Xbox One's reveal.
#138WiTuLoPosted 4/6/2014 9:42:35 PM
*kcypher2000 calls someone to do him a nice favor*...
---
The Microsoft Defense Force - proudly looking even more foolish since the Xbox One's reveal.
#139hak145Posted 4/7/2014 6:39:56 AM
why is"kiddo" a insult?
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2
#140TurbokkPosted 4/7/2014 8:15:23 AM
"Exclusively on Xbox One" has become a well known banner for AAA quality games in the gaming community. Meanwhile the Ponies have Knack and Killzone LOL.