What games were released that had they waited til today would have succeeded

#1PlzstopflamingPosted 4/5/2014 7:54:10 PM
Games that just came at the wrong time and tried too much without the best technology to support it and if they had what we have today would have been better
#2DarthUchiha91Posted 4/5/2014 7:57:32 PM
Mass Effect 3, GTA V.

I would say batman origins, but now that arkham knight is releasing as a next gen exclusive this year, I no longer care.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#3TreGoodaPosted 4/5/2014 7:57:52 PM
Shadowrun 360/PC
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#4SparkItUpPosted 4/5/2014 7:59:20 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
GTA V.

^ this one so much...tbh, it's my opinion (even though I loved it) that lack of BluRay on the 360 held this game back immensely. The game even feels like there should be more content.
#5elchris79Posted 4/5/2014 8:00:36 PM
SparkItUp posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
GTA V.

It's going to come out anyway, so it's all good. The PC and next gen console version will be out around xmas.
^ this one so much...tbh, it's my opinion (even though I loved it) that lack of BluRay on the 360 held this game back immensely. The game even feels like there should be more content.
#6SparkItUpPosted 4/5/2014 8:02:33 PM
elchris79 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
GTA V.

It's going to come out anyway, so it's all good. The PC and next gen console version will be out around xmas.

It will still be the same gutted story though.
#7elchris79Posted 4/5/2014 8:09:26 PM
SparkItUp posted...
elchris79 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
GTA V.

It will still be the same gutted story though.

I didn't mind the story. It was fine. And in my world, the story was a distant consideration compared to the other world possibilities.