Target B2G1 sale, plus $120 in savings on XBOne

#11kennyynnooPosted 4/6/2014 7:23:40 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I suggest getting a red debit card from them to, you'd get another 5% off.

I'd suggest against that.

Why?
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#12Phoro(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 7:23:40 AM
WebsandWigs posted...
Quick questions, could I do the buy 2g1 deal, and than do a no-reciept return to wal-mart on one of the games? Like has anyone tried this?

Should be fine. As long as the game is sealed Wal-Mart had ought to accept it, no questions asked.
---
But girl I've just found a deep longing to fondle with you.
Fond of fondling you, while you fondle me too.
- MiniMansions
#13Phoro(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 7:25:09 AM
OldSkoolGamer04 posted...
It's really a $170 value. Aren't they still doing the $50 off? The target website has the $499 price with a line through it and the message to add the system to the cart to see the lower price. Game ($60) + Live ($60) + $50 off = $170.

Like I said above, the advertised price in the physical Target ad this morning was definitely $500. So maybe they stopped offering the $50 discount, or perhaps it's an online-only deal?
---
- MiniMansions
#14OldSkoolGamer04Posted 4/6/2014 8:07:28 AM
Phoro posted...
It's really a $170 value. Aren't they still doing the $50 off? The target website has the $499 price with a line through it and the message to add the system to the cart to see the lower price. Game ($60) + Live ($60) + $50 off = $170.

Like I said above, the advertised price in the physical Target ad this morning was definitely $500. So maybe they stopped offering the $50 discount, or perhaps it's an online-only deal?

Not sure, but I just added the TF bundle to my cart and the subtotal was 449, with the free XBL sub listed at checkout.
#15Phoro(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 12:53:02 PM
Phoro posted...

Not sure, but I just added the TF bundle to my cart and the subtotal was 449, with the free XBL sub listed at checkout.

Well that's an awesome f***ing deal then. XD
---
- MiniMansions
#16Bud2003Posted 4/6/2014 1:10:59 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Why?

He probably has no idea of how interest charges work.
#17ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/6/2014 1:30:47 PM
Phoro posted...
WebsandWigs posted...
Quick questions, could I do the buy 2g1 deal, and than do a no-reciept return to wal-mart on one of the games? Like has anyone tried this?

Should be fine. As long as the game is sealed Wal-Mart had ought to accept it, no questions asked.

To add on to this,without a receipt, they will do 1 item a transaction only and you're only allowed 3 returns no receipt a year. So you'd be maxed out after this, but you'd be up 64 bucks in wal mart creds.

I've done it lol
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#18Zodiac080704Posted 4/6/2014 2:33:54 PM
Bud2003 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Why?

He probably has no idea of how interest charges work.

Well considering he suggested the debit card which is linked to your debit card, and it is in no way shape or form a credit card, you will not be charged interest.
#19Phoro(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 12:52:06 AM
@ThatLaoGuy

Pretty sure whoever told you that was blowing smoke. I mean, how would Wal-Mart track something like that? Unless you're constantly bringing returns without receipts, I don't think they'd ever notice... or care. lol
---
- MiniMansions
#20axelfooley2k5Posted 4/7/2014 5:22:47 AM
you are only saving ten dollars

ten

dollars
---
FREEZE!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ