Target B2G1 sale, plus $120 in savings on XBOne

#21SheepinatorPosted 4/7/2014 7:00:34 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
you are only saving ten dollars

ten

dollars

Math? Previous deal was TF bundle with 1-month Live for $450. This deal is same as that plus 12-months Live. Are you saying 12-month Live subs sell for $10?
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#22kennyynnooPosted 4/7/2014 7:04:12 AM
Zodiac080704 posted...
Bud2003 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I suggest getting a red debit card from them to, you'd get another 5% off.

I'd suggest against that.

Why?

He probably has no idea of how interest charges work.

Well considering he suggested the debit card which is linked to your debit card, and it is in no way shape or form a credit card, you will not be charged interest.

Neither of them probably has no idea how the red debit card works.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#23Big FanPosted 4/7/2014 7:06:41 AM
Phoro posted...
@ThatLaoGuy

Pretty sure whoever told you that was blowing smoke. I mean, how would Wal-Mart track something like that? Unless you're constantly bringing returns without receipts, I don't think they'd ever notice... or care. lol

They slide your license (or are supposed to) when you do no receipt returns. Keeps track in their system
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#24twohats_fisherPosted 4/7/2014 10:34:00 AM
Phoro posted...
w3inerschnitzel posted...
Phoro posted...
@dnmt

$10 off Live? You get 12 months...$60 value. Are 1-year Gold cards going for significantly less right now?

Titanfall bundle with is 450 now apparently, so an added 50 for the XBL Gold sub, is $10 off XBL Gold.

Ohhh, got you. The advertised price in the physical ad was $500. Maybe the $450 deal is an online-exclusive thing? Or they stopped offering that price.

For the record, I swooped this deal yesterday at Target in-store. Got it for $449: Titanfall and 12+1 months live sub.

Sweet deal I couldn't pass it up. I'd had my eye on a One and this pushed me over the edge.
#25DirtyRollerPosted 4/7/2014 1:34:42 PM
Is it really buy 2 get 1? I was in the other day and the kid in electronics said they were having buy 1 get 1 this week, I thought it sounded too good to be true and he said it was legit. Damn.
---
Can't we all just play the video games we like and have fun?
#26kenio8187Posted 4/7/2014 1:42:51 PM
WebsandWigs posted...
Quick questions, could I do the buy 2g1 deal, and than do a no-reciept return to wal-mart on one of the games? Like has anyone tried this?

I work in retail (in Canada mind you). So I can tell you that all barcodes for games are consistent accross stores. Meaning that the Barcode for something like Titanfall at Walmart will be the same as the barcode for Titanfall at Target. So you SHOULD be able to do a no-reciept return, just say it was a gift or something.

With that said, we're ALWAYS aware of our competitors prices when they're this good for video games. If someone came into my store doing what you were doing, I'd immediately know what's up. Depending on the manager of the Walmart you decide to go do this with, some might say yes, some might say no. Basically, what I'm saying is, it depends on the Walmart manager who's there at the time. Some will Ok it, some will not. You pretty much just have to go and try.

Worst case scenario is that they say no and give you your game/s back. They're not allowed to keep it or call the cops or anything, you're not doing anything wrong or illegal. In fact, if they did call the cops on you, the cops would probably fine them for wasting their time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aZBNozN.gif
Titanfall vs Infamous SS: Which one is better - http://youtu.be/EbirPRSiSPI
#27WebsandWigsPosted 4/8/2014 2:16:01 AM(edited)
True story, I went in to buy South Park, Black Flag and BF4. When I got home I checked on ebay and I could get all 3 games for roughly $35 new, while I spent $125 at Target.

Ebay is really gutting these sales, and I feel like an idiot, is what Im saying.