Thanks Xbox One!!!

#1oldfartgamerPosted 4/6/2014 6:26:12 AM
Got my Xbox one around Christmas time, before that I had a PS3. I am not big into shoot em up games and do not play online so games are kind of limited yet for me. Now don't get me wrong I love the X-One its just I was getting bored with the limited games so far and having gotten rid of the PS3 I decided to buy a Xbox 360. Got the newer 4 GB and a external hard drive. I must say I am loving it to!!! The reason I did not buy the 360 when they came out was the RROD problem they had. I am more happy with the 360 than I ever was with the PS3. Anyway thanks X-one I have the Best of 2 video game systems now!!!!

My hopes are for a Great NFL and NASCAR game on X-one!!!
#2raingamer011Posted 4/6/2014 7:23:09 AM
Hey Hey, Two Game consoles nice
#3Mindwipe77Posted 4/6/2014 7:25:50 AM
yawn reassurance topic, you guys need to give it a rest
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#4SigmaLongshotPosted 4/6/2014 7:40:31 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

The dude is saying he's enjoying his new consoles. If I'm enjoying an ice cream... in an ice cream parlour, and say, "hey, this ice cream is great!" I don't expect a lactose intolerant to walk in and tell me to shut up.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#5DarkAdonis123Posted 4/6/2014 7:46:57 AM
You just got a 360 and are already saying you're happier with it than you ever was with the PS3? Sounds like you're just enamored with it because it's your new toy.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#6vormisPosted 4/6/2014 7:51:08 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

The dude is saying he's enjoying his new consoles. If I'm enjoying an ice cream... in an ice cream parlour, and say, "hey, this ice cream is great!" I don't expect a lactose intolerant to walk in and tell me to shut up.

Haha.
#7teeebzPosted 4/6/2014 7:54:39 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Lmaooo

Mindwipe is one of the usernames I constantly see throw around the "reassurance," gimmick, but that response was great.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#8BoomerHelllPosted 4/6/2014 8:03:10 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

your sig and post are conflicting...
#9oldfartgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 8:04:34 AM
SigmaLongshot- Great One!!!! LMAO

Part of the reason I like it better than PS3 is the series Fable. I am sorry I waited so long to play it. I have Fable 2 and 3 but so far still playing 2. On the PS3 I tried Oblivion and several others but never enjoyed them as much as this series.
#10kennyynnooPosted 4/6/2014 8:12:47 AM
Great NFL won't happen, EA has NFL rights so madden is all we get and NASCAR.....I doubt there will ever be a great NASCAR game because there will never be enough sales for it. I love racing but hate NASCAR, if they can't get me to buy it I doubt they will ever make a great NASCAR game due to sales. It will be a license that gets passed around and fiddled with gently but never get fully developed into a successful series.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.