Just got the X1 Titanfall Bundle

#1method115Posted 4/6/2014 9:06:18 AM
Just got the bundle last night for 486 with tax pretty damn good deal. Can't believe the price has been adjusted so much so quickly. If this same thing happened to the PS4 I would seriously be pissed I got ripped off so bad.

Either way the setup took way less time than I expected and the interface and everything was a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm not using the Kinect so I can't comment on that.

Titan Fall was..well it was ok so far. The robots are annoying in ways I didn't expect them to be. They're distracting I don't want to fight them I want to fight other enemy pilots and it's confusing me sometimes I think I'm fighting a another person but it's just a grunt. Sometimes I think my own team grunts are pilots but they aren't and I rely on them to cover me and I get killed. I hope one of the other game modes has them completely removed from the map.

Also I was surprised at how hard it seems to be to find real people (until they're in a titan of course). I really feel like more people could have been added to the maps while limiting the number of Titans on a map would have been a better approach I think. Who knows maybe they tried this and it didn't work.

I only played about three games of attrition so far but I'm really really disappointed by this game. I haven't played BF4 in a while because I've been playing infamous and this game honestly just made me want to go turn of BF4 (GF is hogging living room TV so no chance of that happening).

Either way I'm hoping once I start playing with my cousin (the only reason I got an X1) it'll be a lot more fun. Any other games I should get for the X1 I'm thinking Forza 5 most likely. DR3 I doubt it those games have never been good to me.

Anyways so far I really like the X1 other than there seemingly being no games to play so far for it. I'm just surprised how good the interface and everything else seems to be. Seems people online were exaggerating those things a bit.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#2plus1zeroPosted 4/6/2014 9:08:17 AM
You can thank the new matchmaking for your TF problems. No one likes it. Before that, the game was consistently awesome.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#3plus1zeroPosted 4/6/2014 9:10:48 AM
Also, DR3 is just awesome. So is ryse, FORZA, and PvZ. I love both systems and give the ps4 the nod but the x1 exclusives are far better right now.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#4LEGEND_725Posted 4/6/2014 9:12:16 AM(edited)
Why do ppl play 3 games of something and think there opinion is relevant??

After a little while you will easily tell the difference between minions and players. Also players are the big dots on your map.

Also once you learn map flow or play objective you will find ppl left and right.

However if you lack the patience or skill maybe titanfall is not for you. Also quit being beta and make your GF get off the tv... You are a man for Christ sake smh
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#5method115(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 9:35:15 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...

After a little while you will easily tell the difference between minions and players. Also players are the big dots on your map.

Also once you learn map flow or play objective you will find ppl left and right.

However if you lack the patience or skill maybe titanfall is not for you. Also quit being beta and make your GF get off the tv... You are a man for Christ sake smh

Never said my opinion was relevant i created a topic and stated it that's it. I made it clear that I hadn't play long for a reason. So that people would know I have very little to no experience at all and was just giving my first impressions on it.

I'm not so sure I'll be able to tell the difference after a while I have a horrible time with things like that on FPS games not quite sure why. Hopefully I will though I plan to play a lot more.

Yea I'm hoping that picks up but I also notice as the game gets about midway through it becomes easier as Titans are out more.

I might lack the skill but I have an amazing amount of patience I've always been told this at my jobs.

As awesome as that sounds I'm not in highschool anymore and I don't talk to my GF like that. Also my daughter is around and I certainly don't want hurt thinking that some douche bag should be ordering her around. I treat my GF with respect and that way my daughter will have high expectations for any man she chooses to have in her life.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#6LEGEND_725Posted 4/6/2014 9:41:09 AM
method115 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Never said my opinion was relevant i created a topic and stated it that's it. I made it clear that I hadn't play long for a reason. So that people would know I have very little to no experience at all and was just giving my first impressions on it.

I'm not so sure I'll be able to tell the difference after a while I have a horrible time with things like that on FPS games not quite sure why. Hopefully I will though I plan to play a lot more.

Yea I'm hoping that picks up but I also notice as the game gets about midway through it becomes easier as Titans are out more.

I might lack the skill but I have an amazing amount of patience I've always been told this at my jobs.

As awesome as that sounds I'm not in highschool anymore and I don't talk to my GF like that. Also my daughter is around and I certainly don't want hurt thinking that some douche bag should be ordering her around. I treat my GF with respect and that way my daughter will have high expectations for any man she chooses to have in her life.

Alright fair enough. But letting your GF hog the TV out of "respect" is only going to give your daughter princess syndrome and feel entitled that men should bend over backwards for her ridiculous behavior.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#7LEGEND_725Posted 4/6/2014 9:43:07 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
method115 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Alright fair enough. But letting your GF hog the TV out of "respect" is only going to give your daughter princess syndrome and feel entitled that men should bend over backwards for her ridiculous behavior.

You can be an assertive and strong male without being a "jerk". You really don't wanna bend over for some female and have her hamper the things you do for the rest of your life. Assert authority or be the whipping block... Your choice
---
#8Mindwipe77Posted 4/6/2014 9:45:21 AM
I have to admit i do respect the TC for trying to be nice to his GF, but men these days are turning into pansy's, i hope your GF treats you with equal respect TC
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#9mcsmellingtonPosted 4/6/2014 9:49:30 AM
How did this topic turn from an opinion on the Xbox One, to some (pretty laughable) relationship advice in less than ten posts?

Anyway, how long did it take to download all the updates and stuff? I might get the bundle next week, wondering how long it'll all take on a 12mb connection.
---
GT: McPoo Friend Code: 0146-9590-6349
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#10ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/6/2014 9:49:42 AM
me too, tc. I returned it because of the many flaws the system has. I gave it a chance but mangggggg everything about it is slow compared to what I'm used to. Hope you enjoy it but reaize it's not too late to return it =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.