The PS4 Vs. Xbox one sales debate is like

#1Hidan623Posted 4/6/2014 1:36:07 PM
Android Vs. IOS......regardless of which one sells more than the other both are going to stay on the market and be supported so why argue about one selling more than the other.....not like both will sell the EXACT same amount one has to sell more and one has to sell less simple math and simple economics doesn't mean one is going to "die" because the other one outsold it..... PS4 is like the IOS and xbox is like the Android......android has WAY better features just like xbox but IOS sells more "apparently" but xbox nor android is going anywhere any time soon haha so why can't people buckle down and accept it....or would they rather xbox shut down the sony monopolizes the gaming industry.....if that happens gaming will really die..you never want a monopoly -_- competition is healthy so rather than complaining people should be happy there are still 2 consoles on the market to begin with.

Could you imagine is either one of sony or Microsoft shut down their gaming industry that would be bad news for gamers on both platforms.
#2Jedi454Posted 4/6/2014 1:37:47 PM
I have a Windows 8 phone, does that mean it's the equivalent to the Wii U?
---
Consoles Wars, where everyone is an expert Software/ Hardware Engineer, Marketing Analyst, Shareholder, Sales Rep and CEO of large corporations.
#3vmufanPosted 4/6/2014 1:39:09 PM
Tell that to the Wii U....

Xbox One is suffering
---
NOW LOADING SIGNATURE...
#4Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 1:39:16 PM
Jedi454 posted...
I have a Windows 8 phone, does that mean it's the equivalent to the Wii U?

haha in all honesty i forgot about windows phones YET my android has the windows interface because that's what i prefer i actually like the windows 8 interface haha but yes SOME people would argue that's the Wii U it either that or nokia haha
#5IemanderPosted 4/6/2014 1:41:06 PM
Actually, it's really important which one wins, because that will decide which console will be most succesfull with developers and which one gets the most developers.

For example, if the Xbox One fails to reach higher sales than PS4, we can pretty much forget about developers wanting to learn how to program the on chip DRAM. We'll probably just see PS4 games ported to Xbox One with settings turned down.
---
PC: i7-3820 | GTX 680 | 16GB DDR3 ---- Laptop: Dell Precision M6700 | i7-3740QM | Quadro K3000M | 16GB DDR3
360 | PS3 | WII | DS | 3DS | Vita
#6Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 1:42:37 PM
Iemander posted...
Actually, it's really important which one wins, because that will decide which console will be most succesfull with developers and which one gets the most developers.

For example, if the Xbox One fails to reach higher sales than PS4, we can pretty much forget about developers wanting to learn how to program the on chip DRAM. We'll probably just see PS4 games ported to Xbox One with settings turned down.

unless it's an exclusive does that really matter for multiplats?? and not trying to be smart i really don't know
#7WiTuLoPosted 4/6/2014 1:53:31 PM
Came in expecting to see a 10-guy meme

left disappointed.
---
The Microsoft Defense Force - proudly looking even more foolish since the Xbox One's reveal.
#8Ironman06Posted 4/6/2014 6:15:53 PM
I have a friend that just purchased a Windows phone. It actually is a pretty cool machine. I'm almost tempted to purchase one when my contract expires in two years.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law