No real hardware issues this time?

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 4/6/2014 1:18:13 PM
No rrod style issues? Looks like
MS at least learned that much...was sony the only glitchy one this time?
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2SunDevil77Posted 4/6/2014 1:20:26 PM
The first batch had some with the faulty disc drive, but it seems that they quickly fixed that.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3jesse7150Posted 4/6/2014 1:24:27 PM
Something in mine burned out. Power brick was still fine
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#4BTM4444Posted 4/6/2014 2:38:50 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
The first batch had some with the faulty disc drive, but it seems that they quickly fixed that.

Where did you see that they addressed and fixed it in newer batches? I ask cause I had the same problem.

I'm Still waiting to get a new one after I got a dead on arrival replacement with the advanced exchange, but that's a whole different story.
#5ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/6/2014 2:41:27 PM
Faulty disc drive is still in place. Had to return 3 before I got a working xbone
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#6PominAusPosted 4/6/2014 3:01:06 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Faulty disc drive is still in place. Had to return 3 before I got a working xbone

That's very bad luck bud. My launch X1 has no such issues.
#7yiangaruuugaPosted 4/6/2014 3:15:38 PM
RROD stopped being an issue when they developed the 360 Slim. They knew exactly what caused the overheating, and they redesigned the chip to accommodate it.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#8VoidBeyondPosted 4/6/2014 3:16:00 PM
PominAus posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...

That's very bad luck bud. My launch X1 has no such issues.

He didn't. If I remember correctly, he made a topic about it and about how he has gone through 10 controllers.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
#9PorungaPosted 4/6/2014 3:19:56 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
No rrod style issues? Looks like
MS at least learned that much...was sony the only glitchy one this time?

Sony didn't have any significant issues either. Both systems had a few issues during launch, both have been largely addressed. A few isolated issues, but that is the nature of electronics.
#10eLiTeRiChxUKPosted 4/6/2014 3:36:23 PM
My day one is still going fine, only problem i have is that BF4 thing where you load it up and get taken straight back to the dashboard and happens over and over, need to hard restart to fix it and happens quite often, mostly if ive been playing something else before it.
---
"Be yourself and let the chips fall where they may"
GT: One Called Rich