No real hardware issues this time?

#11BTM4444Posted 4/6/2014 3:40:12 PM
eLiTeRiChxUK posted...
My day one is still going fine, only problem i have is that BF4 thing where you load it up and get taken straight back to the dashboard and happens over and over, need to hard restart to fix it and happens quite often, mostly if ive been playing something else before it.

Yes that happens to me sometimes, very annoying.
#12jesse7150Posted 4/6/2014 8:03:39 PM
Porunga posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
No rrod style issues? Looks like
MS at least learned that much...was sony the only glitchy one this time?

Sony didn't have any significant issues either. Both systems had a few issues during launch, both have been largely addressed. A few isolated issues, but that is the nature of electronics.

My ps4 plays dvds really poorly and I get the boot out error message in certain games.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#13PorungaPosted 4/6/2014 8:08:08 PM
jesse7150 posted...
Porunga posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
No rrod style issues? Looks like
MS at least learned that much...was sony the only glitchy one this time?

Sony didn't have any significant issues either. Both systems had a few issues during launch, both have been largely addressed. A few isolated issues, but that is the nature of electronics.

My ps4 plays dvds really poorly and I get the boot out error message in certain games.

Well, I can't say that the software doesn't have room for improvement. I was mainly referring to hardware defects and failures. There was the initial launch issues, but those were fairly minor statistically and have largely been addressed.