Will xb1 get japanese games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will xb1 get japanese games
1 year ago#21
given xbox doesnt sell outside the US, probably very few if any
1 year ago#22
Something as niche as Idolm@ster Bandai Namco know where their audience are. Similar to how Hideo Baba said the same thing with the Tales series
1 year ago#23
josh924 posted...
, I wouldn't expect too many Japanese exclusives on either the XB1 or PS4.

Uh what...you mean except the billion NISA games that will come out for the ps4 when they make the generation hop. Although not wildly acclaimed they are popular in the genres they fill. They will be very hit or miss if youve never played a lot of those type of games though.
1 year ago#24
Japanese games are garbage
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
1 year ago#25
It's already got Metal Gear so there's one.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
1 year ago#26
josh924 posted...

TheGleamEyes posted...
Namco Bandai already made a pact with Sony so don't expect a The iDOLM@STER or Tales game on the Xbox One.

I've heard that before, about Namco Bandai allegedly having a "pact" with Sony. That was supposed to be the reason why Tekken 6 would "never" be on the 360, but we all know what happened with that. With KH3 and FFXV being multi-platform, I wouldn't expect too many Japanese exclusives on either the XB1 or PS4.

You do know that Tekken is also on Nintendo/Wii U (Not 6, I think, but that Tag Team one)

The Xbox 360 is already going to miss out on what probably is going to be the last iM@S for the PS3/360 gen (One 4 All, release date next month) and Tales of series never went back to the Xbox after Vesperia.
And KH3 and FFXV aren't made by Bamco.
1 year ago#27
TheGleamEyes posted...

I didn't say they were, but they're the biggest Japanese games that most Sony fanboys thought for sure were going to stay exclusive to Sony platforms. I imagine it has to do with how expensive they are to make, which is why I don't expect very many other Japanese exclusives this gen.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
1 year ago#28
josh924 posted...
TheGleamEyes posted...

I didn't say they were, but they're the biggest Japanese games that most Sony fanboys thought for sure were going to stay exclusive to Sony platforms. I imagine it has to do with how expensive they are to make, which is why I don't expect very many other Japanese exclusives this gen.

Naw Japanese exclusives will remain exclusive this gen especially the ones in Japan. Sure mainstream games like FFXV and KH3 may be multiplat globally but I wouldn't be surprised if the games remained console exclusive solely over there. There are alot and I mean alot of JPN games that have a huge following over there that will remain exclusive to Sony. Treasure though I can definitely see them remain exclusive to the Bone
1 year ago#29
It's likely MS will make it worth their while to support the Xbox One. The niche "talking portrait" junk with big-busted tweens will probably not make the leap though.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will xb1 get japanese games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived