XB1 needs the WWE network app ASAP

#21leelee3105Posted 4/7/2014 8:37:19 AM
i loved it as a kid. born in 85, so I watched it from about 1990 until 1999ish. at that point it had become terrible though.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#22-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 8:45:59 AM
CrazyEyeLouie posted...
Its a soap opera for guys. I watched it when i was a kid in the mid 80's up until about 1990. Way better characters back then but i might be biased. I remember the wwf cartoon too. Ahhhh those were the days.

Yeah I was so excited to see The Rock, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan and Roddy Piper at WM 30. There are rumors of Sting coming back too.

They also have a new animated wwe show called Slam Street.
#23-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 10:13:06 AM
So does anyone know a date, besides "this summer"?
I'm guessing voice commands and Vince have something to do with the wait.

"We the people"!
#24-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 2:19:07 PM
When we get it im gonna be like, "YES! YES! YES!"
#25PackersXLVPosted 4/7/2014 3:24:00 PM
CrazyEyeLouie posted...
Its a soap opera for guys. I watched it when i was a kid in the mid 80's up until about 1990. Way better characters back then but i might be biased. I remember the wwf cartoon too. Ahhhh those were the days.

There's still a cartoon if that's what floats your boat just released a WWE cartoon with Scooby doo.
I like WWE though for what they do for their fan base no other celebrity or athlelete have made as many wishes as John Cena has made.
And all the things they do with schools like the wrestlemania rewarding challenge and even going overseas to perform for the troops.
I commend all the things the WWE does it's a good product it has become more kid friendly and the superstars and divas are great role models outside of the ring.
#26-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 7:12:31 AM
Vince what the hell. Just tell me when it's coming.
#27-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 8:19:39 AM
Or maybe it will never come due to the loss of $ from PPV's. I'm sure dish and comcast are pissed.
#28Smoke410Posted 4/11/2014 8:23:04 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Or maybe it will never come due to the loss of $ from PPV's. I'm sure dish and comcast are pissed.

I thought it was stated that they decided to give the PPVs away for free because sales were down already.
#29MixorzPosted 4/11/2014 8:28:00 AM
I'd like a UFC Fight Pass app.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II
#30-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 8:40:21 AM
Smoke410 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

I thought it was stated that they decided to give the PPVs away for free because sales were down already.

The PPV are "free" on the WWE network. But they still cost $55 from tv or other PPV sources. I think dish decided not to carry them anymore due to the huge loss from the network.