XB1 needs the WWE network app ASAP

#31-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 8:41:09 AM
Mixorz posted...
I'd like a UFC Fight Pass app.

Meh, we are talking about WWE. It would be fine but I wouldn't buy it. Not a fan of the UFC.
#32aszsithPosted 4/11/2014 8:47:05 AM
Needs the WWE......Good one TC! I laughed hysterically! Needs the WWE......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WWE - a soap opera for guys starring a bunch of half naked roid-rager dudes either hugging or hitting each other with flaming cafeteria furniture and janitorial supplies in a cage made of chain-link fence. And you think anyone NEEDS this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#33-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 8:51:03 AM
aszsith posted...
Needs the WWE......Good one TC! I laughed hysterically! Needs the WWE......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WWE - a soap opera for guys starring a bunch of half naked roid-rager dudes either hugging or hitting each other with flaming cafeteria furniture and janitorial supplies in a cage made of chain-link fence. And you think anyone NEEDS this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sound super mad. You know its consistently the highest rated weekly show on cable right. But if you are THAT insecure about your sexuality you probably shouldn't watch it. Seriously why u so mad? I sense some daddy issues.
#34aszsithPosted 4/11/2014 9:54:53 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
aszsith posted...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sound super mad. You know its consistently the highest rated weekly show on cable right. But if you are THAT insecure about your sexuality you probably shouldn't watch it. Seriously why u so mad? I sense some daddy issues.

I sound mad? Which part of my statement sounds like anger? The laughing part? The part where I ridicule wrestling? The part where I laugh again? Which part is angry?

You're the one throwing around insults in a need to defend what I view as complete garbage. YOU sound angry that I think something you enjoy isn't worth enjoying.

I'm simply displaying my feelings on how utterly ridiculous the entire thing is. And how am I doing that? By laughing. And since you brought it up, my father thinks it is even more ridiculous than I do.

WWE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......what a joke!
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#35NeoMonkPosted 4/11/2014 9:57:56 AM
Another TV feature surely will sell this gaming console.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#36kidwgmPosted 4/11/2014 9:58:21 AM
leelee3105 posted...
people watch wrestling still? i had no idea.

What I was thinking. I rather have HBO GO App.
---
Currently Playing: LEGO The Hobbit, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#37-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 10:02:03 AM
I'm glad you and your daddy are so close. WWE isn't for everyone. It's funny how you are a fan of the kids show Clone Wars but wrestling, that's just too adult for ya I guess. Meh.

XB1 still NEEDS the network tho, ASAP.
#38-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 10:23:15 AM
Television Audience

WWE programming reaches nearly 15 million viewers in the U.S. each week.
Balanced age distribution with 78% of the audience aged 21 or older.
19 % of our audience is under 18 years old
23 % of our audience is 18-34 years old
21 % of our audience is 35-49 years old
37 % of our audience is 50+ years old
Strong female audience
35 % of our viewers are female
Diverse audience
Raw is the #3 most watched program on ad-supported cable among Hispanic viewers.
Raw is the most watched entertainment program on cable among Hispanic Men 18-34, M18-49 and M25-54.
Raw is USA’s most watched program among Hispanic viewers.
Smackdown is Syfy’s most watched program among Hispanic viewers and all key demos (including Adults 18-34, A18-49 and A25-54).
Smackdown is the most watched regularly scheduled program on primetime TV Friday nights among Hispanic Men 18-49 and M25-54.
WWE Main Event was ION’s most watched program among Hispanic males M2+ and all key Hispanic male demos (including Men 18-34, M18-49 and M25-54).
Raw is the #2 most watched regularly scheduled entertainment program on cable among Black/African-American viewers.
Raw and Smackdown are the most watched programs on their respective networks among Black/African-American viewers.
Source: Nielsen Media Research, Galaxy Explorer, 4/1/13-6/30/13 Live+7 Day Data (ranking statements incl. programs w/ 5+ telecasts)

...yep it seems no one, especially adults watch the WWE.

/sarcasm
#39heffley19Posted 4/11/2014 10:36:49 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Mixorz posted...

Meh, we are talking about WWE. It would be fine but I wouldn't buy it. Not a fan of the UFC.

Yeah, UFC is so fake and scripted...
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#40-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 10:40:37 AM
heffley19 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Mixorz posted...

Yeah, UFC is so fake and scripted...

I honestly just find it boring, I was into it for a while a few years ago, not so much anymore.