XB1 needs the WWE network app ASAP

#41Hudson_RLPosted 4/11/2014 10:42:54 AM
Ha yeah. I'm using my 360 for it.
---
YES! YES! YES!
#42-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 10:49:25 AM
Lol love the sig. So happy he is champ.
But yeah if my 360 had wireless I would have used that. I still find it odd how long they need to bring it to XB1. He'll just give me a release date and I will shut up.
#43inuyasha1031Posted 4/11/2014 11:06:47 AM
aszsith posted...

WWE - a soap opera for guys starring a bunch of half naked roid-rager dudes either hugging or hitting each other with flaming cafeteria furniture and janitorial supplies in a cage made of chain-link fence

Well I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that what you said is a complete generalization stemming from probably watching (or not and are just being a patronizing ass) a bunch of stuff from the mid-90's. The product has been so much better without everything you just said and there are a lot of talented guys to watch that work day and night to perfect their craft.
---
/* Class 5 Vita/3DS Dual Wielder */
#44ShadowNinja87Posted 4/11/2014 11:30:35 AM
leelee3105 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
leelee3105 posted...
people watch wrestling still? i had no idea.

Check the ratings son, it consistently is the highest rated show. (Raw) Hell more people watched Wrestling than the NCAA in March.

:( whats happening to this country

Let me guess your one of those "durr don't you know wrestling is fake" type of people. YES, wrestling fans know its scripted and the guys aren't really punching each other in the face. However, some people still find it entertaining and believe it or not, you actually have to be in some sort of athetic shape to do what those guys and girls do weekend and week out 365 days a year. Don't you know shows like Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, 24 and what not are fake and scripted too right?
#45ShadowNinja87Posted 4/11/2014 11:32:57 AM
inuyasha1031 posted...
aszsith posted...

WWE - a soap opera for guys starring a bunch of half naked roid-rager dudes either hugging or hitting each other with flaming cafeteria furniture and janitorial supplies in a cage made of chain-link fence

Well I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that what you said is a complete generalization stemming from probably watching (or not and are just being a patronizing ass) a bunch of stuff from the mid-90's. The product has been so much better without everything you just said and there are a lot of talented guys to watch that work day and night to perfect their craft.

Dudes in UFC get on top of each other shirtless too............. Just saying I enjoy both the UFC and WWE and not I am not gay at all.
#46-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 11:34:17 AM
I love my wrestling bros.

It's also funny to hear all the haters reasons why it's terrible. Lulz.
#47jblaze2121Posted 4/11/2014 11:39:24 AM
Sad to see people still support WWF
Vince has screwed so many wrestlers out of money
All the doping
That family is horrible to their stars IMO

Whatever floats your boat though
---
GT:jblaze2121-PSN:jblaze2121-3DS FC:3093-8430-0175~
#48-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 11:44:29 AM(edited)
jblaze2121 posted...
Sad to see people still support WWF
Vince has screwed so many wrestlers out of money
All the doping
That family is horrible to their stars IMO

Whatever floats your boat though

So much fail in this post it's hard to even look at. But I guess I can't blame these guys who know nothing about the biz.
#49aszsithPosted 4/11/2014 3:15:13 PM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
inuyasha1031 posted...
aszsith posted...

Dudes in UFC get on top of each other shirtless too............. Just saying I enjoy both the UFC and WWE and not I am not gay at all.

It's quite amazing how two people have turned my statement into a defense against homophobia. No where does my statement mention or imply anything of the sort? Is it because I mentioned half-naked men and the word hugging? That is an accurate description of two WWE actors involved in a fight scene.

Why the need to make this into an "I like wrestling but I'm not gay" situation? No one said you were. No one said the actors were.

-FryShakeWad- posted...
Television Audience

WWE programming reaches nearly 15 million viewers in the U.S. each week.
Balanced age distribution with 78% of the audience aged 21 or older.

...yep it seems no one, especially adults watch the WWE.

/sarcasm

Popularity does not mean something is of value any more than lack of popularity means something is not of value.

75% of employees steal from their employers at least once
44% of Americans eat fast food once per week
18% of adults in America smoke cigarettes
270, 000 people bought Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" in its first week of release
Nearly 215,000 people were arrested for DUI in just California in 2012
People bought $466 million worth of stuff at Walmart last year

Stating something's popularity as the sole metric of value doesn't mean it is a positive thing (or negative). Lot's of stupid, pointless, and/or potentially harmful things are popular.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#50kayoticdreamzPosted 4/11/2014 4:21:30 PM
after the undertaker match the WWE app can kiss my ass.