Kinect Sports, the verdict is in!

#91roboto_pilotoPosted 4/9/2014 8:02:16 AM
All the usual apologists deflecting and insulting people as usual.

One "guy" was reassuring people how awesome this game is before reviews. Now, it's about how the game is not for "shut ins" because he's been proven wrong.

I also have experience in "party gaming" and unless you're an alcoholic(or still in college), you won't be having groups of people getting drunk every evening to bring out the game's funfactor. At the most one to two days out of the week.

XDF: "Let's make it about xeeh and accuse others of being shut ins!""yeah! Band together because we really have nothing else to go on!"

GTFO
The real losers are the guys posting 24/7 to defend/reassure themselves about their purchase. Passive-aggresive and overtly aggressive when nothing logical can be used to counter.

A.k.a. Don Mattrick syndrome.

Now back to gaming. :)
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#92ScRuiPosted 4/9/2014 8:18:30 AM
Hercular1 posted...
I'm pretty tired of all the whiny entitled babies on this board.

If you don't like the Kinect, don't use the damn thing.

Microsoft wants a piece of the casual/family market, and I don't blame them for that.

Many of you so called "hardcore" gamers that like to cry about the Kinect forget that there are millions of gamers out here, myself included, that have families and look forward to titles like Kinect Sports.

I enjoy gaming with my son and daughter, and we have very few family friendly games to play together.

So please just get over yourselves, and realize that you are not the only one who plays video games out there.

+1
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>