Is Titanfall taking over my Xbox?

#1Wesley_WillisPosted 4/7/2014 9:03:14 AM
So I'm currently experiencing my first real issue with my XB1 since launch. The kinect wouldn't respond to "Xbox On", so after manually turning it on, I noticed the TV app doesn't work (goes to dashboard). I try Titanfall and it works fine. I press the guide button and it's unresponsive. I try the guide button on Smartglass and it's unresponsive. I try to go to settings, doesn't work. Goes back to dashboard. I try Netflix, doesn't load. I go back to Titanfall, works fine. In fact, I'm in a match right now (wife is playing). I love the game so that's okay lol, but... What the hell? This happen to anyone else? I tried shutting it off and on, and next step is about to be a full power cycle.
---
XBL & PSN: SouthEcko2172
"Your father wears sneakers in the pool?"
#2Strav23Posted 4/7/2014 9:18:22 AM
Hard reset? Hold power button down for about 5 to 10 sec
#3KID VIDPosted 4/7/2014 9:28:54 AM
What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#4longnutsPosted 4/7/2014 9:35:16 AM
"Xbox on" takes me 4 or 5 shouts before my kinect recognizes it. My buddy says his is the same way.
---
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1, ps4, xbox 360, ps3, wii, atari 2600
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: xLONGNUTTSx
#5GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/7/2014 9:40:50 AM
longnuts posted...
"Xbox on" takes me 4 or 5 shouts before my kinect recognizes it. My buddy says his is the same way.

Sounds like you need to calibrate your Kinect.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#6GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/7/2014 9:42:02 AM
longnuts posted...

Sounds like you need to calibrate your Kinect.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#7eddy_cocainePosted 4/7/2014 10:16:15 AM
Pretty soon spyglass is going to tell me, "Sorry Tim, I can't let you play Forza."

Lol but really. Everything has been working fine with me.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#8Sith JediPosted 4/7/2014 10:21:05 AM
longnuts posted...

Mine is the same. But only for "Xbox on" all other voice commands work perfectly once it's on.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#9Dr WhoopassPosted 4/7/2014 2:58:21 PM
Strav23 posted...
Hard reset? Hold power button down for about 5 to 10 sec

This. Use it anytime apps/games don't load.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#10longnutsPosted 4/7/2014 3:35:04 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
longnuts posted...

Mine is the same. But only for "Xbox on" all other voice commands work perfectly once it's on.

This. EVERY other voice command works perfectly fine. Xbox on takes a few tries.
---
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1, ps4, xbox 360, ps3, wii, atari 2600
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: xLONGNUTTSx